Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyrus Jnx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UJ1LvP1-xoY

Cyrus N

Player
Player
This is 1. Robbey -
More than one person is trying to rob me. the person with ID 19931 is looking for me and id 8437 starts looking for me without giving a diment. They also take my money without giving diment when they take my money. When they rob me, sometimes they don't follow the rules, they don't have enough weapons, so they don't have enough people.

This is 2. Robbey -

Even though they've just robbed me, they're robbing me again. And when you give me diment, 3 people are not holding guns towards me. id 4201 is making a power game 2.05 . id 4201 and 6285 are giving something to each other 2.23 .

I apologize for the wrong missclick I did in the video at 1.06 minutes.

i want the necessary punishment to be carried out ... Sorry for the translation .

Last edited:

harry112

Player
Player
Because we don’t want to talk about how many times you fear rp, stall, and meta game

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
first of all u did not drop your short shotgun and tried to kill us so thats why provide longer pov
the second one is nice MG XD its obviously self report
third one if u get robbed u need to drop everything but in the second video u have still ammo on you thats why they cant know that u already robbed
the last thing i can say provide the whole situation POV and dont cry here thx have a great day

Cyrus N

Player
Player
first of all u did not drop your short shotgun and tried to kill us so thats why provide longer pov
the second one is nice MG XD its obviously self report
third one if u get robbed u need to drop everything but in the second video u have still ammo on you thats why they cant know that u already robbed
the last thing i can say provide the whole situation POV and dont cry here thx have a great day
you don't know if I have a gun on me, the person looking for me can see it, and the person looking for me is finishing the rp and sending me away

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
you don't know if I have a gun on me, the person looking for me can see it, and the person looking for me is finishing the rp and sending me away
im telling you to provide longer POV not only parts u have been killed do u understand me ?

Force

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖓
Player
This is 1. Robbey -
More than one person is trying to rob me. the person with ID 19931 is looking for me and id 8437 starts looking for me without giving a diment. They also take my money without giving diment when they take my money. When they rob me, sometimes they don't follow the rules, they don't have enough weapons, so they don't have enough people.

This is 2. Robbey -

Even though they've just robbed me, they're robbing me again. And when you give me diment, 3 people are not holding guns towards me. id 4201 is making a power game 2.05 . id 4201 and 6285 are giving something to each other 2.23 .

I apologize for the wrong missclick I did in the video at 1.06 minutes.

i want the necessary punishment to be carried out ... Sorry for the translation .
They're all breaking the rules at the same time
BLOOD GANG RULE BREAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom