Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smoky_Atticus
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Dec 28, 2021
Time
7:00
Proofs
Logs

Smoky

Player
Player
I got banned for General Rules 6.3 ( emptying warehouse ) when I only took 200 revolver bullets and 20 armor plates (which is not considered a huge amount) for ghetto fights and turfs and because we were getting info about a FIB raid so I wanted to keep my ghetto supplies somewhere else other than warehouse. Everything I took is still in my car (SF-90) and I would gladly put it back in warehouse / give it back to admins or new Bloods Leader.

Reactions: 737

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Taking ammunition from organization and store them in your personal car - is forbidden , no matter how much it was
About taking of stuff, it cam be wiped with your car, and u can be unbanned if u agree we can process to it

Smoky

Player
Player
I have no problem in wiping the stuff I took, You can check the logs and wipe everything I took out of the warehouse. Agree.

Alex Odd

Once gain wiped will be all cars where was illegal items saved (WITH CARS)

Smoky

Player
Player
Can you DM me on discord what cars exactly will be wiped, because I dont recall which ones

Alex Odd

We have discuss in DM, all now is on Consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom