Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
I do not know
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
0:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LpkDACFhnrQ

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
just like i said me and my boys were grouping back up after putting gas, we spotted a pink sports car pass us and stop, we call it out to go rob, we send 3 cars and 2 bikes on him and as you can see my gun is out and the other person with the AK has gun out as well. This is a report an admin told me to make since he told the admin we only pulled up with 1 bike and I never had my gun out.

Rule Reference:
6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 2095 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming and General Rules 6.20 Violation. In regards to Lying to Administration, it will be up to the administrator who originally handled this case to figure out if further punishments need to be issued.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom