Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harry Sandhu
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 12 hour
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname: Harry Badmash
7. Your ID: 8006

1. Leader of...Families

2.Why did you Want to be a Leader of this Specific
organization?
I want to be leader of Familes is because I have been deputy leader of every gang besides this gang I have also been high command of many legal organizations I feel like if selected I would also be able to bring good numbers within the gang that have knowledge of the rules and what you can and cannot do I would also do more Hostage situation more store robbery’s more fz and I would also have a team of people doing sprays and making sure when we are ghetto clapping that we follow every rule and making the rp more fun for all the other illegal organization and also make it more fun for the legal side as if selected I would also get a good turf team together and try to get 100% turfs if given a chance i wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for reading my application I hope I can work alongside you guys!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

AshutoshDas248

Most Experienced RolePlayer.
Player
Information
5. Your Discord:

1. Leader of...Families

organization?
I want to be leader of Familes is because I have been deputy leader of every gang besides this gang I have also been high command of many legal organizations I feel like if selected I would also be able to bring good numbers within the gang that have knowledge of the rules and what you can and cannot do I would also do more Hostage situation more store robbery’s more fz and I would also have a team of people doing sprays and making sure when we are ghetto clapping that we follow every rule and making the rp more fun for all the other illegal organization and also make it more fun for the legal side as if selected I would also get a good turf team together and try to get 100% turfs if given a chance i wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for reading my application I hope I can work alongside you guys!

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang
He is a great guy he must be the leader.

Harry bhai

Player
Player
Information
5. Your Discord:

1. Leader of...Families

organization?

5. Your Discord: Harry Sandhu#1894

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom