Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved general rule 6.7, ub , metagaming | 93418,89021,51552

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fury Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2023
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0M9rxNcJke8

Rahul Ror

Hill side Mafia join us we are unofficial org
Leader of unofficial org
that person post this pov after 24 h this not a valid pov

Rahul Ror

Leader of unofficial org
why you are not postin your 12h pov becose you broken nrl 3 time there hu

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
Now don't cry like a baby have a nice journey byee

Last edited:

Rahul Ror

Leader of unofficial org
I am just shooting I do not broke NLR and not doing mata gaming I not able to provide pov and i got to code a over there { my game was crash and nividea and game are not running after and before also .kakashi

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
I am just shooting I doin broke NLR and not doing mata gaming I not able to provide pov and i got to code a over there { my game was crash and nividea and game are not running after and before also .kakashi
Haa

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
I am just shooting I do not broke NLR and not doing mata gaming I not able to provide pov and i got to code a over there { my game was crash and nividea and game are not running after and before also .kakashi
If it was true we would not get bullets from ur side

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
If it was true we would not get bullets from ur side and if you are speaking truth you would had written this first reply would be not writing it last nice try better luck next time

savagemaster

Player
Player
you have any proof ve sharing the location
so why ur helicopter roaming our head around 1hour and your team mates shoot me when i take cover and change my position your team mate also change position and shoot me from backside and your family has rank 2 family you have no permission of radio means you guys do meta gaming

savagemaster

Player
Player
lol soo much excuse god need proof no excuse god knows very well what to do

Vik Federal

Player
Player
I Just seen My Family Member There and i stop for watching Them then i head to my Organisation work with rented helicopter

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
If the man's share his things then it is not a excuse my brother so please don't give any type of hate to anyone
That same thing happened to me but admin said provided pov and i was not able to provide pov i got my punishment he should gets his punishment too

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 27393 will receive punishment for RDM.
ID 93418 will receive punishment for UB(talking while dead).
ID 89021will receive punishment for breaking NLR.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom