Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule Break | IND PeaceMaker id: 91292 61980 55862 92274 94852

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haider Yama
Suspect ID
61980 91292 92274
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2023
Time of violation
18:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ni4S1L3B8Zg

Sam Deshmond

Player
Player
Haider If you have guts provide POV of at least last 3-4 minutes, You two guys did VDM, RDM, Provoking then got killed by us.

Martinaa Kingsman

Player
Player
Hey Mr.Haider i think you should read some rules so please go to your bed and read rules and please do not crying in the forum again and again. In this video you can't prove anything my boy if you have guts please post previous part of this video. Mr. Crying Baby 👶😂in this video you are doing UB talking while dead and again wrong title 😂

Last edited:

bani das

Player
Player
Dear player i think u have nothing to play in grand RP ,u have lost of time to post this type of shit here.i think u may explain the Rule of which we broke together.otherwise u just waste your time 😏

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Upon reviewing the Evidence, I cannot conclude this report at the moment.
Requesting POV of whole situation from ID:- 2902 (HE HAS 6hrs TO RESPOND)

Haider

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the Evidence, I cannot conclude this report at the moment.
Requesting POV of whole situation from ID:- 2902 (HE HAS 6hrs TO RESPOND)
Didn't I understand your request? You need a minute before I die or after I die?

Sam Deshmond

Player
Player
Haider are you lost your mind or this is your first time in Forum? this POV is only about getting a shot but how this situation arise please let all the folks and admin know please share full situation pov.

Last edited:

Martinaa Kingsman

Player
Player
Brother don't behave like an idiot... every time again again you are Posting some short reels go and post your reels on other social media not here....post the whole situation or POV if you have guts....i know you don't have so go and sleep crying baby. And also one more this your family is better than us but why are you getting so jealous man? Yesterday you and your family members came to our fam house to rob all the solar panels we smashed you...so we are not getting jealous on you guys make some sense brother. If your aim trying to beat us then you are idiot. Your aim should be grow up your family more stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom