Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 8h +
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information

1. Leader of The Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead another illegal organisation and Bloods is one of the two organisations that I wanted to go next after my leadership in Vagos. One reason is getting 100% turfs as well, and another one is to make ghetto a more active area as lately the activity in gangs has been really low. I have really good leadership experience and gang experience and consider myself a responsible person towards something I'm doing. I will make sure the gang I'm leading will excell at every single thing we're going to be a part of from gangs vs gangs, gangs vs LEOs, turfs, and also all the events!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would say gangs should be more healthy when it comes to RP all together, starting from robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs just powergame a lot of game rules and make it unforigiving and unfair towards the other side. I would do my best to make sure my members have the same level of RP as a legal org members.
Best advice to improve roleplay is to have an adequate recruiting protocol and make sure that every person involved understands all rules, especially server rules as I've seen too many gangs disband over the most simple things.

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
You have been Approved for Bloods Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (12/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom