Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected PG+Fail RP I ID: 71163,449,63090,67733,69916

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaon Arman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphI9Q0UN4g

Shaon Arman

Player
Player
Mass Rule break NG member
Timestamp 1-1.16min all the member are from NG and they arrest me on highway which was not there duty and also told me they are helping SAHP.
1-Arrested me just by looking at my passport without checking from PDA
2-Handcuffed me from the front this POWER GAMİNG.
3-It should have written /me connects to the lspd database with pda before opening pda. This is FAİL RP.
4-If you look at 1:12 seconds, nothing is written when connecting to the pda

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
This Pov Doesn't Start Here, It Must Have Been Before

Last edited:

Clare Reaper

Red Dragons Family🔥
Player
First of all not all time we need to type Open PDA, And NG is Not Arrest You, He is putting in car. And There Is No PG and You Post POV after 2 days.

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Me And My Friends We Didn't Do Anything In This Incident As NG We Are Not Arresting You We're Just There

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
First of All We were not Alone there we was doing Highway patrol with SAHP which gives right to NG detain you because we are with SAHP.
If any other ORG asks for help NG can help them and we was helping SAHP for Highway patrol since they asked for it since you keep asking why NG is there.

Second Only thing I see from your POV is you doing Fear RP you are not complying and theres 5-6 LEO giving you demands you are not even scared or anything.

And how are you using your familiy chat aka. Familiy radio while cuffed I think this can be cosidired as a Power Gaming nice self report!

Last edited:

torjoys

💖 𝓔𝓝3 | 𝓛𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵
Player
First of all, you didn't specify where is the power gaming, then you didn't specify where is the fear rp?
and you open a forum according to your mind, maybe it will keep you

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
Mass Rule break NG member
Timestamp 1-1.16min all the member are from NG and they arrest me on highway which was not there duty and also told me they are helping SAHP.
1-Arrested me just by looking at my passport without checking from PDA
2-Handcuffed me from the front this POWER GAMİNG.
3-It should have written /me connects to the lspd database with pda before opening pda. This is FAİL RP.
4-If you look at 1:12 seconds, nothing is written when connecting to the pda
puahhahahhah

Patric Callahan

High Command of LSPD
Player
  • The officers who routed the suspect to DOC did not read Miranda rights.
  • At 08:20 of POV, the officer (97488) did not say 'I am going to take you out of the vehicle, please watch your head' while dropping out of the vehicle. That indicates PG.

Top Bottom