Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule break Government ID: 1748 , 50159 , 52225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Allayl
Suspect ID
1748 , 50159 , 52225
Date of violation
Feb 21, 2023
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uWT56dRss2o
M

Manas Badmash

Its allowed bro LMAO. Everyone uses it, people use reshade, people also use crosshair x. So ya it nots illegal.
reshade ones are allowed and crosshair X is illegal to use as no POV can capture it and it violates rule
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
as in ur POV you clearly looted Valuable case please dont lie to admin
Okay so, I did something illegal for money gain which is allowed in my bio bro.

reshade ones are allowed and crosshair X is illegal to use as no POV can capture it and it violates rule
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

I am legit recording all my overylays lmao, so your not making any sense.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
Okay so, I did something illegal for money gain which is allowed in my bio bro.

I am legit recording all my overylays lmao, so your not making any sense.
In your bio u can enter ghetto while off duty and u enter to the ghetto while on duty to take the case.

Willian Federal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
You had illegal vest on bro. I had all enought reason to ask you for passport.
bro why you totally ignored ID 50159 he is literally pointing his gun at you & the civilian faces plus provoking & he kinda talks like a cop and you didn't even bother asking him for his ID, passport, or to put down his gun?!
You involved yourself in that situation because you said you have an RP reason, I believe that a civilian "pointing a gun" next to you is a more valid RP reason than an illegal vest.
you could defuse the situation much earlier and easier rather than waiting for them to kill each other.

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon trying to review the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting POV from ID 1748 where it shows the Possible IC reason
(from going there for the first time, your POV covers the second time being there , else it will be treated as State Rule 5.11)
Requesting POV from ID 66541 from where the situation has started or from where ID 50159 is involved.
You have 6 hours to do so​

Jackson Eclipse

Player
Upon trying to review the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting POV from ID 1748 where it shows the Possible IC reason
(from going there for the first time, your POV covers the second time being there , else it will be treated as State Rule 5.11)
Requesting POV from ID 66541 from where the situation has started or from where ID 50159 is involved.
You have 6 hours to do so​
Will provide pov when home in around hour to hour and half.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
POV as you can see in pov I went their to check if there was anyone doing anything illegal so if they were I could make a warrent for their arrest

Usama Dmo

Player
Player
Go ahead with this video, and I'm sorry for my friends' voice, because they were arguing so loudly

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I decided to Accept this report.
GOV will receive Verbal for State Rule 5.11
(As IDs 1748 and 52225 dont have IC reason to go that place with ORG vehicle with a Non-Leo at exactly the time when the crates are going to be available).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom