Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ferass Maroc
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2023
Time of violation
13:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O9ty3yU-pic

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
hello, to whoever admin is gonna review this, I will upload the pov shortly where I gave demands and LEOs can shoot if its an IC situation and I was typing in NON-RP chat so make a forum after reading rules. CRY MORE

Last edited:

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
hello, to whoever admin will review this I will upload the pov shortly where I gave demands and LEOs can shoot if its an IC situation and I was typing in NON-RP chat so make a forum after reading rules. CRY MORE
u didnt give demande he told u fuck off fib then u start tazer him and shoot + u are wihout uniforme so u need to put local of this situation + talking as dead = fail rp , all is clear if u have pov when u give demande put it enjoy

Steve Dash

Player
u didnt give demande he told u fuck off fib then u start tazer him and shoot + u are wihout uniforme so u need to put local of this situation + talking as dead = fail rp , all is clear if u have pov when u give demande put it enjoy
oh really? just wait a min my pov is uploading, I told him 7 times to put gun inside, he didnt so I shot

Steve Dash

Player
and I was wearing a vest so I was not OFF duty, if you didnt see the vest you are probably blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom