Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Menace
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Feb 22, 2023
Time
13:59
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/327854/#post-1175955

Menace1337

Player
Player
We clearly gave them warning for 5 seconds and didn't comply. The guy who posted the complaint didn't post the entire POV.
Also even in the second evidence the video is cut. As an admin unless the rule break(6.15 here) is evident beyond doubt, it is not in this case, you would need 1 minute of POV to punish someone. All you see is the guy being dead, no proof as to whether or not there is RP before or not.

Menace1337

Player
Player
In their complaint they claim I say "We do this shit on a daily basis", which refers to us dropping them, not rule breaks as they claim. They're misconstruing everything in edited clips of 8 seconds. How can you possibly make a concrete decision in such a small clip?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
I did not see you give demands before you shoot, also I can see you said you dont care about POVs and all this and do this regularly (even if its killing them but that doesnt matter,it wasnt considered while punishing you) Main reason is no demands when shooting/killing in city.

No demands before killing/shooting = GR 6.15

Menace1337

Player
Player
I did not see you give demands before you shoot, also I can see you said you dont care about POVs and all this and do this regularly?!

No demands before killing/shooting = GR 6.15
In their complaint they claim I say "We do this shit on a daily basis", which refers to us dropping them, not rule breaks as they claim. They're misconstruing everything in edited clips of 8 seconds. How can you possibly make a concrete decision in such a small clip?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO pov - nothing to be reviewed

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom