Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Blake

Player
Player
++
One of the kindest, most helpful and professional people i've encountered in this city.

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harsh Dang
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - HarsH#0001
6. Your Nickname - Doc Dang
7. Your ID - 247770

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I have been a part of EMS since i was 8 years old in the city. I have served as a high command in two terms, in the roles of Dean of AS, Head of AS, and currently as Division Chief of AS and MD. Through all this time, I have gained valuable experience and insight in both low and high positions, and throughout this journey, my passion and commitment to EMS kept growing stronger and stronger. It has now come to a point, that I think I can positively affect the whole organization in the position of Chief and lead it towards even bigger and better goals.
2.2 I think EMS would benefit greatly from having a leader that the employees already know and trust. As I've been in EMS for a very long time, I have a deep understanding of the issues the employees and the organization in itself are facing most often. I have built very strong connections with my team, and have gained a level of trust, that made it possible for them to always come to me with any issues or suggestions they might have, and I consider that to be an essential part of keeping the employees satisfied and keep resignations to a minimum. They all deserve to be listened to, and with me, they always are.
2.3 Lastly, I think a leadership position is suitable for me, because I have always had a passion for helping other people grow and succeed. I have a huge amount of patience, am a very good listener, can always make tough decisions on the spot, and have high organizational skills. I have helped countless new hires learn the ropes of the organization and helped them get acclimated, as well as training new high commands to ensure a smooth less transition into a different type of work. As a leader, I would use this passion to improve the organization by having employees with the highest level of professionalism, care, and knowledge, so EMS could shine once again.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

3.1 To improve connections and cooperation between all the organizations, every two weeks, employees of EMS would conduct a global check-up at the Capitol building. The Governor would invite all available LEOs to the location, there would also be a state wave announcement. In this situation, the employees of different departments interact more often, and gain more respect towards each other. It would also add another layer of RP.
3.2 I would like for a Med run to all the organizations to be performed on a weekly basis, first of all to add some more motivation to employees to work in the Medlab, and also to help the other organizations to always remain fully stocked with medications.
3.3 To improve high level RP situations, I would bring back the HAT system. I would personally train High Commands in order for them to receive the HAT certification, so we could once again proceed with assisting LEOs in hostage situations, taking care of the hostage, checking his/her condition, and bringing the hostage back to the Hospital safely.
3.4 There has been a huge issue mainly in PH hospital, with citizens harassing EMS employees and not leaving the hospital when asked to, and therefore trespassing. Many times, when police are called and arrive, the suspect escapes, and then comes back and continues the harassing at a later time. This issue has been raised with leadership many times, so it would be a priority for me to establish a constant presence of at least one police officer in PH hospital at all times. It would protect our employees, as well as add another interesting duty to LSPD/FIB.
3.5 I would do my best to bring back higher-level emergency vehicles, with improved control, speed and braking, so we can get to the patient as quickly and safely as possible and reduce the number of accidents that are caused by bad handling of the vehicles.
3.6 I have noticed there is a serious lack of people in the ARO department, as well as on night shift (especially on calls), so I would once again increase the bonuses for the ARO department, night shift duty, and add one-hour bonuses for Calls duty, to hopefully increase motivation for employees.
3.7 The employee of the term system and High Command Rota system would be continued, as I think they bring a level of motivation and excitement for employees, to do the best they can.
3.8 I would remake the training videos, to keep them up to date with all the changes that have happened since they have been made, as well as make another video for the training of High Commands.

Thank you for your time by reading my application.
Kind regards,
Doc Dang
He deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom