Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19 IRL

3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname : Assasin Rich
7. ID : 4506

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Marabunta because i think i can handle Marabunta very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of vagos at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership.

Also have worked in legal for 5-6 months as Cheif of Staff and I know how to do best negotiations without getting a single member in the leos's hand and in prison.

One thing is Marabunta HQ's are the best as per my view and it is also the underated gang in san andreas, My goal will be to make Marabunta on top.

To improve roleplay in my organization

I will be handling out bonuses for every event my Marabunta members attend to keep them motivated. If in any event, Marabunta has the maximum members the bonuses will be double. (Will be handled by deputies)

The deputy will be very knowledgeable I would be hiring 4 deputies,2 for morning and 2 for night and they will lead the org and will be as leader if i m not present at the time.

There would be an experienced turf leader who can lead the turfers so that our gang could be safe from strike because the main thing in a gang is turfers.

There will create a new punishment based system as legal orgs like.
1 strike - 1 warning

2 strikes - Demotion

3 strikes - Fired

This will help to maintain better RP in the gang. Also there will be a conference in the emails for mportant discussions and decions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom