Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Mirza Mohammed Bilal
2. Your age: 22 year old now
3. Time zone: GMT+05
4. Average online per day: From 10 To 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Mirza#9738
6. Your Nickname: Mirza Bilal
7. Your ID: 182331

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB:

The reason i want to be a leader of FIB is i want clean the city and highways from crime because whenever citizen and officer goes there they robbed multiple times and i have great idea to clean highways and street crime in city i will spend the units all the time in city for surveillance and if they are doing so i will provide bonuses to them for good and i also make a competition for employee of the weak. Which they are more motivated to do there job nicely and with full honesty so no one can give a bribe.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
First,I saw multiple things going on in city and on highways like robberies and crimes. and heavy gang activity so i have an great idea for that if i got the leadership of FIB so you will saw that how i will clean city and highways form crime and all citizen live with peacefully and we assure that if they had any problem so we are the first org whom will solve there problems.

My Experience in LOS SANTOS ORGINIZATIONS :

My Experience in the SAHP

I joined SAHP as Probie than promoted rank by rank and when i leave SAHP i am captain of HR , High command of Undercover Department, head of HR, senior SWAT, and leading multiple things when other high command is not available.

My Experience in the LSPD
I joined LSPD as superintendent in pervious term [ Luna's Term ] and promoted to COS of HR Department.
In new Term [ Federico Term ] i am Deputy cheif of police as per my experience in LEO in this City. and i am handling all things OOC or Icly in LSPD. Whenever they want me they contact me very freely at anytime. and because i will always assure that no one hurt from me in any org and i make sure my all org members will be polite with all citizen and with other orgs.

My Experience in the FIB
When i joined FIB i joined as SSA 1 then promoted to Supervisor of HR Department as per my experience and after sometime i promoted to Head Of Internal affair and then i left FIB for Government .

My Experience in the Government
I joined Government as lawyer in this city as a State attorney. and then according to my work i got the Director of Home Land Security in Ryan Slates term.

1. I want to be the leader of FIB because i have enough experience of LEO in City and i will handle all the thing accordingly state rules and regulations.

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the organization.

Changing Cars.
2. Make sure every single officer knows the state legislation
3. Weekly Bonuses For the Active Agents.

Organization goals
Attending All Events
2. All global and local when org officers and other org officers need our assistance.
3. Make discipline and follow state rules by taking experience guys in org.
4. I will do a OOC global for other organizations and for citizens of Los Santos and i have great ideas for that.

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
++ For this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom