Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abuzer Drilla
Administrators nickname
Crimecurators
Date
Feb 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xsKP98G

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
Hello i have been thought this thread for like 10 maybe 15 days and before i quit the EN3 i would like to make this complaint. I have been in gangs since server started and saw many thing and got much experiences while everything going normal. But as i said last 10-15 days i think the crime curators ( not every of them i will share the pictures i do not know the admin things its not my job) they are not doing their job well in my opinion let me explain why i thinking like that.

In this photo its belong to 3 Feb no one consider that and after 20 days its still there no one really reviewed that report or did something about that

It was my report same as here 6 Feb

After 10 days i did report as ballas deputy and bloods leader did it in same day and while his POV request get revivewed no one told me rejected or anything its disappointing for me because i saw EN1 and EN2 crime chat how its work at the other english server and i do not know its really bad to see admins only review POV s when they want to.

Still no one looked this new requests too while the requesting POV are meaningless why we are not still breaking the rules its not make sens.

They were my complainings about capture POV requests

Capture Request
Except last turf day 22/02/2023 everything clear admins only checked if attacks true or not "sometimes" not all the time.

Plus i saw so many deleted and edited messages at capture chat and last 1-1,5 months none of them got punished
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Every single of them still on the EN3 crime chats i know there is more deleted, edited and ignored requests but they are only the i have as a picture. Its sad to see EN3 crime chat if u saw the EN2 and EN1 especially EN1 crime chat and the curators are best in this job. They are my opinion EN3 crime side admins are not professional.

Thank you for reading my thread.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Hello Abdul, I understand the reason behind your frustration regarding the matter at hand. After evaluation of the requests it got determined that there were no significant changes in regards of this situation/request, due to many gangs disbanding. Soon necessary steps will be taken to prevent such a situation from occurring again. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom