Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Non RP Driving bloods, Car Ramming during pullover process| CR 3579 | Mixing ID 6671

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juan Lola
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2023
Time of violation
17:06
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wadhzthttps://streamable.com/emgaba

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
As you can see there were multiple bloods in the highway from the first video you can see ID 3579 during 00:05 seconds intentionally drives into me from the opposite lane to push me out of the road or the windshield after that multiple cars show up offroad and rams me again. From the second video you can see from 00:56 seconds ID 6671 comes replies to me icly (mixing) as I wrote in non-rp chat.

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Player
As you can see there were multiple bloods in the highway from the first video you can see ID 3579 during 00:05 seconds intentionally drives into me from the opposite lane to push me out of the road or the windshield after that multiple cars show up offroad and rams me again. From the second video you can see from 00:56 seconds ID 6671 comes replies to me icly (mixing) as I wrote in non-rp chat.
first of all your lagging soo hard meaning on other peoples screens they maybe trying to dodge you. Second of all your taken hostage and your MG (Trying to tell your org your being taken hostage whilst sitting in our car).

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
first of all your lagging soo hard meaning on other peoples screens they maybe trying to dodge you. Second of all your taken hostage and your MG (Trying to tell your org your being taken hostage whilst sitting in our car).
I was telling the bloods member on Non RP ironically that bloods taking me hostage and doing offroad, before I wrote the next line ur gang member started mixing.

James Bolo

Player
Player
I was telling the bloods member on Non RP ironically that bloods taking me hostage and doing offroad, before I wrote the next line ur gang member started mixing.
Imagine report someone for mixing, legit nothing else in here. U were stalling, fear rp, 99%likely attempting to mg by typing ACCIDENTLY in non rp instead of org chat. +u bought ur internet from aliexpress

Frank.

Player
Player
took down the vidoe why
it fine buddy i will upload pov if need also not to mention you also came out the car when the doors where looked and then Cl and never came back are you gonna explain buddy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom