Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolling Redev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2023
Time of violation
19:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lDeo9xwCfPc

Rolling machine

Player
Player
I was taking normal with the guys with no disrespecting or anything else, the guy handcuffed me and taking me to the isolation with no reason ? They do it all the time with all player actually just to get Grand ticket !! Is that rule play ?? It's that normal ? He doesn't give me any reason and didn't answer me at all.

Ali spinky

Player
Player
I was taking normal with the guys with no disrespecting or anything else, the guy handcuffed me and taking me to the isolation with no reason ? They do it all the time with all player actually just to get Grand ticket !! Is that rule play ?? It's that normal ? He doesn't give me any reason and didn't answer me at all.
++++++++++

Ali spinky

Player
Player
wtf this guy is putting u in cuff when he gun in his hand

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Did he just put you in cuffs and drag you while having a stun gun is his hand ? ..

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
It’s clear PG for putting you on cuffs and dragging you with a stun gun in his hand and the other part for putting you in isolation cell without a reason is a IC issue ig…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom