Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darius_Baker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ulbhcf

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
ID 3180 hopped out of their heli after we landed at a gas station to get a repair kit and started shooting my friends and I. The others did not shoot me specifically so I am not reporting them but I am reporting him because he shot me.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
ID 3180 hopped out of their heli after we landed at a gas station to get a repair kit and started shooting my friends and I. The others did not shoot me specifically so I am not reporting them but I am reporting him because he shot me.
Literally in your own clip you were saying "You fucking monkey" which is an OOC insult so uh..

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player

you can clearly see we were in pursuit when you decided to fly into a GZ. Moreover, being a person of color I am offended at being called a money, even if you are a person of color yourself, there is no place in this city for that kind of behavior.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked

you can clearly see we were in pursuit when you decided to fly into a GZ. Moreover, being a person of color I am offended at being called a money, even if you are a person of color yourself, there is no place in this city for that kind of behavior.
Even in your own POV you weren't even flying in the direction we were until we rendered in for you. You weren't chasing us at all until we were already descending into the gas station. That isn't a chase

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
im not in a gang im in an unofficial org. Dont try to speak on things you dont know
when you are rolling around with a person in another gang whilst not being in a gang but still not wearing gang clothes? how does that seem lol i don't care that you are not in the gang you both are combat loggers

josephh

Blocked
Blocked

thats a nice pursuit. you werent even coming for us until we had turned around going into the gas station. big heli pursuit guy

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
thats a nice pursuit. you werent even coming for us until we had turned around going into the gas station. big heli pursuit guy
doesn't matter if the pursuit started a second ago i flew close enough for you guys to realise we were chasing you. but this isnt for me to decide, its on the admins and i'll accept whatever decision they make.

josephh

Blocked
Blocked
no one combatlog, not sure why you keep bringing this up in a report that is totally unrelated to us combatlogging. maybe u should do your own report on us.

josephh

Blocked
Blocked
doesn't matter if the pursuit started a second ago i flew close enough for you guys to realise we were chasing you. but this isnt for me to decide, its on the admins and i'll accept whatever decision they make.
you flew close enough to us>????? we seen you for 2 seconds literally 10 feet off the ground, grow up and accept your mistake

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
The man really just said he flew close enough to realize it was a chase?. So if you look at someone it's considered a chase now, Seems legit

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Thats the rule I see, 4 Bloods killed in a Greenzone, 4 warns + gang warning seems like it would be something to teach them to use common sense in the future.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Thats the rule I see, 4 Bloods killed in a Greenzone, 4 warns + gang warning seems like it would be something to teach them to use common sense in the future.
1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn so your boys joining the report?, Also racism well that is defo even worse than shooting at green zone. So who are you.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Yeah, i guess we all forgot that looking at someone 200m away counts as a chase, I guess when I look at Bloods with snipers and they run to HQ I'm gonna have to report them for me chasing them...

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Yeah, i guess we all forgot that looking at someone 200m away counts as a chase, I guess when I look at Bloods with snipers and they run to HQ I'm gonna have to report them for me chasing them...
Report them all you want we are glad to kick them, but if that is 200m then idk what actaull 200m looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom