Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darius_Baker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ulbhcf

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
No one was being racist. We are literally black people using the term monkey. Monkey is a term to call someone stupid not any other way. Stop reaching.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Literally in your own clip you were saying "You fucking monkey" which is an OOC insult so uh..
You out of all people should know that calling someone a monkey is not an OOC insult. You even said in your own appeal "I don't get how using the term "monkey" and "retard" an OOC insult" So now it's considered an OOC insult but when you use it, It's fine?

Here a link to your appeal my guy https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2283/#post-7696

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
Grow up stop combat logging
LITERALLY 20 MINS BEFORE THIS SITUATION YOU AND YOUR HOMIE COMBAT LOGGED ALSO YOU ARE NOT WEARING 51% GANG COLORS PLEASE STOP
that shows no proof of him combat logging after he dc'd he couldve dc'd then you came then you blame him for cl it doesnt show any proof if you were pointing guns at him or he was alive or dead
also the 51% gang colors only apply for gang events (shootouts, clandestine, battleship etc.)

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
that shows no proof of him combat logging after he dc'd he couldve dc'd then you came then you blame him for cl it doesnt show any proof if you were pointing guns at him or he was alive or dead
also the 51% gang colors only apply for gang events (shootouts, clandestine, battleship etc.)
What do you mean that shows no proof of him combat logging there's another report of him doing the exact same thing he's clearly combat logging lmao also we waited in the area for an extra 5 minutes he came back and instantly drove off in his heli which shows he was combat logging also, the 51% rule applies in the GHETTO not just events but the GHETTO please let that sink in.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
What do you mean that shows no proof of him combat logging there's another report of him doing the exact same thing he's clearly combat logging lmao also we waited in the area for an extra 5 minutes he came back and instantly drove off in his heli which shows he was combat logging also, the 51% rule applies in the GHETTO not just events but the GHETTO please let that sink in.
he was in a green zone but ok

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
he was in a green zone but ok
that was right after we started chasing them when they flew off in their heli they went back into HQ came back after 1-2 minutes and came into a greenzone knowing we were flying around cause he knew we were gonna do that since he PROVOKED us I know you guys have a hard time understanding your mistakes but stop making these excuses. Also I'm pretty sure baiting us into doing that is a rulebreak.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
that was right after we started chasing them when they flew off in their heli they went back into HQ came back after 1-2 minutes and came into a greenzone knowing we were flying around cause he knew we were gonna do that since he PROVOKED us I know you guys have a hard time understanding your mistakes but stop making these excuses. Also I'm pretty sure baiting us into doing that is a rulebreak.
in his POV you couldn't even see that you were chasing them, also they went to a gas station so they can fix their helicopter cause when they started it in hq it was smoking

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
in his POV you couldn't even see that you were chasing them, also they went to a gas station so they can fix their helicopter cause when they started it in hq it was smoking
It smoking shows you that we've had a lot of altercations with them which lead to their helicopter smoking. They baited us into stopping and doing that since we were FLYING RIGHT NEXT TO IT for about 2 minutes it was clearly a bait and I do understand that we did some rulebreaks but that doesn't mean that he can combat log initiate another fight after 5 mins of being back run back into HQ wait a minute or two come back to the same place we were at it stop there and fix his helicopter.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
It smoking shows you that we've had a lot of altercations with them which lead to their helicopter smoking. They baited us into stopping and doing that since we were FLYING RIGHT NEXT TO IT for about 2 minutes it was clearly a bait and I do understand that we did some rulebreaks but that doesn't mean that he can combat log initiate another fight after 5 mins of being back run back into HQ wait a minute or two come back to the same place we were at it stop there and fix his helicopter.
take a look at the POV, you will see them getting into a helicopter with no vision of your helicopter and the heli is already smoking so they were going into a gas station and as soon as they turn around to land on the gas station so they can get repair kits then you are visible and when they land they didnt land to shoot yall on the other pov of the driver its also visible that he bought repair kits and you werent in a chase cause they were on their way to a gas station (gz) while you guys started following them, you guys also made no hints about chasing and they couldn't see you at all, maybe if you let them repair the heli first then you can chase and if they go in hq or gz then its breaking the rules

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
take a look at the POV, you will see them getting into a helicopter with no vision of your helicopter and the heli is already smoking so they were going into a gas station and as soon as they turn around to land on the gas station so they can get repair kits then you are visible and when they land they didnt land to shoot yall on the other pov of the driver its also visible that he bought repair kits and you werent in a chase cause they were on their way to a gas station (gz) while you guys started following them, you guys also made no hints about chasing and they couldn't see you at all, maybe if you let them repair the heli first then you can chase and if they go in hq or gz then its breaking the rules
You can clearly see us chasing them before they even went in to GZ even after that they all stopped in a GZ to obviously provoke us and bait us into doing something in a GZ

josephh

Blocked
Blocked
dont even know what youre saying man, go report us for combatlogging in a diff report and stop making excuses

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
You can clearly see us chasing them before they even went in to GZ even after that they all stopped in a GZ to obviously provoke us and bait us into doing something in a GZ
I really think you need some help if you think that looking at someone is chasing, Regardless of the situation you still all shot and killed inside of the green zone for no reason. I love the RP you provide.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
are you fucking dumb, i just explained everything to you. THEY. DIDNT. SEE. YOU. ITS CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THEIR POV THAT THEY CANT SEE YOU AND THEY ACTUALLY LANDED AT A GZ TO BUT REPAIR KITS TO FIX THEIR HELICOPTER

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
are you fucking dumb, i just explained everything to you. THEY. DIDNT. SEE. YOU. ITS CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THEIR POV THAT THEY CANT SEE YOU AND THEY ACTUALLY LANDED AT A GZ TO BUT REPAIR KITS TO FIX THEIR HELICOPTER
0:23 you can clearly see us 0:25 you can see our heli is aimed at their heli which clearly means something is about to go down 0:27 you can see we try to get as close as possible so we take a turn.

all that but they can't see
0:30 he turns his whole camera into the helicopter which indicates he was 100% aware of the situation

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​

• ID 3180, 4637, 14014 will receive a punishment for Killing in a Green Zone
  • All Gas Stations are Green Zones. And clearly the helicopter was merely going for a repair.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom