Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
11:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZ3WIt3KNU

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I was at HQ and started to leave to go to my family house when the helicopter started to fail from damage so I landed at the gas station to repair the Helicopter. Once I landed I was shot and killed by around 5+ Bloods and other bloods across the roof, After getting reived ID 27388 did not care about the fact that he killed me in a green zone and punched me again.

IDs that you can see are 27388, 3180, 4637, 14014 and around 5 others you can not see the ID.

Last edited:

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
As mentioned before to the other report BOTH OF YOU GUYS INNOTATIED A FIGHT AND COMBAT LOGGED 20 MINUTES BEFORE THIS AND WE WERE IN LOOKOUT FOR YOU GUYS

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I'm going to explain this in more detail for you since you find it hard to understand. The video you just posted is 25 minutes before the situation at the green zone and there was no prior interaction since my death, My internet unfortunately went out temporarily from a storm and there was not much I could do about that and it lead to my death. If you were still "looking for us" this sounds like New life rule to me since I died in the previous situation. This is very much a Mass Green zone killing.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I'm going to explain this in more detail for you since you find it hard to understand. The video you just posted is 25 minutes before the situation at the green zone and there was no prior interaction since my death, My internet unfortunately went out temporarily from a storm and there was not much I could do about that and it lead to my death. If you were still "looking for us" this sounds like New life rule to me since I died in the previous situation. This is very much a Mass Green zone killing.
Actually you didn't die you were downed never did I finish you also literally why the fuck are you lying and saying you had a storm like did your friend also have a storm in the same exact time? you guys are KNOWN COMBAT LOGGERS all of the sniper squad you guys have always combat logs every single time we kill you guys but for some reason a problem OOC happens just exactly when you guys die

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Also why are you reporting the same RP situation twice, and your where going onto the roof to shoot our boys until you saw our helicopter so, just sad tbh.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
How come every single Ballas loses connection when you die to not lose your shit? We can make a montage out of our POVs of you combat logging

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Also why are you reporting the same RP situation twice, and your where going onto the roof to shoot our boys until you saw our helicopter so, just sad tbh.
They were provoking us into landing and shooting them because they know we have been chasing them right before that and killed them and they combat logged and we were furious about it these people are super toxic and should not be able to ruin the server for others anymore

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
How come every single Ballas loses connection when you die to not lose your shit? We can make a montage out of our POVs of you combat logging
How come every single blood runs to HQ while being shot? I could make a movie on this buddy.

I can not speak for others, But where I live it is winter right now, I have heavy rain and storms for the next week. Sorry I can't control the power. I've already said I'm happy to take my punishment for something I can't control so not sure why you're still crying, my guy.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
How come every single blood runs to HQ while being shot? I could make a movie on this buddy.

I can not speak for others, But where I live it is winter right now, I have heavy rain and storms for the next week. Sorry I can't control the power. I've already said I'm happy to take my punishment for something I can't control so not sure why you're still crying, my guy.
I'm not crying, if you report people for running into HQ you're helping me punish them, so I want you to report such things for sure. But combat logging is a different thing, especially when the same ID does it multiple times thinking it will just go trough

Sara Atticus

Player
Player

Why can't you just accept that fact that you are a sore loser and can't handle your items being stolen from you. If you can't RP simply do not start fights if you can't handle being killed and robbed, you are obviously making excuses that can literally be disproven by one little search but you are sticking by your bs excuse and that's what frustrates me. I understand that you wanna overpower people in your gameplay and think you're the best because of what you're doing but you and everyone else who combat logs deserve to be punished.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
You claim you will kick them out of the gang for returning to HQ while being shot? Just like ID 14014 Marks Jason. I have made 3 reports on him for doing this and he's been punished but yet he continues to do it, I could show you 10 videos of him doing it but guess what, He will still do it and you won't kick him so stop lying

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Why can't you just accept that fact that you are a sore loser and can't handle your items being stolen from you. If you can't RP simply do not start fights if you can't handle being killed and robbed, you are obviously making excuses that can literally be disproven by one little search but you are sticking by your bs excuse and that's what frustrates me. I understand that you wanna overpower people in your gameplay and think you're the best because of what you're doing but you and everyone else who combat logs deserve to be punished.
Calm down guy, No need to get so angry over something I can't control. Again I've said I'm happy to accept my punishment but you keep getting your testicles in a twist. Just take a breath and calm down. Were all here to have fun on the game.

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
Calm down guy, No need to get so angry over something I can't control. Again I've said I'm happy to accept my punishment but you keep getting your testicles in a twist. Just take a breath and calm down. Were all here to have fun on the game.
you guys have fun combat logging bro, and btw there were ooc insults in the video from you guys calling them `monkeys`.

itoda

Blocked
Blocked
Ahahahaha you tranny bitch stfu

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Its simple report it, Your excuse for mass bloods breaking rules is combat log?
Seems very invalid.
Take your povs and report it, in their pov they simply went to a gas station to fix their heli and every excuse you guys have made for it has been proven wrong from their pov.

Lets say they did know you were chasing them, What makes it fine for you to go to a greenzone and break a rule cause you claim someone else was breaking a rule first?? Between all the povs you guys provided you have changed your side of the story like 5 times. You fucked up, You got caught lacking in the streets, You decided to go beyond the rules for your little bit of a ego boost. Now face the consequences its simple.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Its simple report it, Your excuse for mass bloods breaking rules is combat log?
Seems very invalid.
Take your povs and report it, in their pov they simply went to a gas station to fix their heli and every excuse you guys have made for it has been proven wrong from their pov.

Lets say they did know you were chasing them, What makes it fine for you to go to a greenzone and break a rule cause you claim someone else was breaking a rule first?? Between all the povs you guys provided you have changed your side of the story like 5 times. You fucked up, You got caught lacking in the streets, You decided to go beyond the rules for your little bit of a ego boost. Now face the consequences its simple.
you can clearly see we were chasing them lmao also there is never any rp you guys do, you guys have the mentality of we can do whatever we want you never comply with our RP so why would we give you a chance to fail rp anymore? we've given you guys multiple chances to RP back with us just like we do with you but there's nothing that will stick in you guys heads. The only solution is a punishment to every single one of your boys who rulebreak.
Your boys excuse for the combat logging was "my power went out" Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.26 - 01.03.33.22.DVR_Trim I guess his power went out here aswell right? everytime he dies for some reason his power goes out.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
You claim you will kick them out of the gang for returning to HQ while being shot? Just like ID 14014 Marks Jason. I have made 3 reports on him for doing this and he's been punished but yet he continues to do it, I could show you 10 videos of him doing it but guess what, He will still do it and you won't kick him so stop lying
He got demoted twice, if it happens again talk to me personally and I'll issue a bigger punishment

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
you can clearly see we were chasing them lmao also there is never any rp you guys do, you guys have the mentality of we can do whatever we want you never comply with our RP so why would we give you a chance to fail rp anymore? we've given you guys multiple chances to RP back with us just like we do with you but there's nothing that will stick in you guys heads. The only solution is a punishment to every single one of your boys who rulebreak.
Your boys excuse for the combat logging was "my power went out" Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.26 - 01.03.33.22.DVR_Trim I guess his power went out here aswell right? everytime he dies for some reason his power goes out.
Answer my question, Lets say he ran to greenzone and knew you were actively chasing, What is allowing you to break rules? what gives you the reason to have 4 people break a serious and very obvious rule?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Answer my question, Lets say he ran to greenzone and knew you were actively chasing, What is allowing you to break rules? what gives you the reason to have 4 people break a serious and very obvious rule?
this situation happened just now hopefully that answers your question. You guys give no RP whatsoever and receive a punishment which really doesn't do it as you keep doing it over and over this guy literally combat logged we made a report and he still doesn't learn please explain how I'm supposed to deal with people who are clearly ruining RP experience for everyone except themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom