Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Torjoys Louis
Suspect ID
2096 2112 8403 29632
Date of violation
Feb 24, 2023
Time of violation
8:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoH3GBxfhc

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
event rule 1.3
all in pov

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
It was a accident and you know it, but dont forget to show your friend who also entered with us
which friend I haven't seen, if you claim something like this, you can pov yourself

torjoys

Player
burak and ill wait for admin to request POV, we are same org why report a clear accident? lol
It doesn't matter that you're in the same org with me, if it's so informal, don't shoot at me.

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
It doesn't matter that you're in the same org with me, if it's so informal, don't shoot at me.
you are willing to get your own family member punished for us to get in trouble over a accident?

torjoys

Player
you are willing to get your own family member punished for us to get in trouble over a accident?
yes there is nothing wrong with that And why does it matter to you whether he was punished or not?

torjoys

Player
You are reporting it because you are mad we beat you, this game us no advantage or anything at all. this is the living definition of a forum warrior :(:(
why are you toxic? I can open it if I want and why are you fighting with me instead of admitting your guilt??

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
Our friend has already left the area but you continued to stay inside. If you think there was an accident, why don't you leave the area?
your friend didnt leave we killed him, doesnt matter he was still in there. We were going in right away either way so please tell me how us being in there a split second early gives us any sort of advantage? you didnt come in right away you were to busy fantasizing over us getting punished i guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Our friend has already left the area but you continued to stay inside. If you think there was an accident, why don't you leave the area?
I got POV of your boy getting smoked as he started in zone with us so are you sure you want to lie to admins?... Pretty sure deceiving admins is a pretty big punishment.

Include your boy in the POV or i will report for deceiving admins.

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
why are you toxic? I can open it if I want and why are you fighting with me instead of admitting your guilt??
You are toxic for reporting something that you know is a accident, we are the only others you fight in informal, we never toxic to you EVER and always say gg so why you report us for a accident?

Chey Elyar

Player
Player
I got POV of your boy getting smoked as he started in zone with us so are you sure you want to lie to admins?... Pretty sure deceiving admins is a pretty big punishment.

Include your boy in the POV or i will report for deceiving admins.
we do not deceive the managers in any way we do not deny that our friend started inside by mistake we told him to leave the entrance and you killed him in a second because you had the advantage at that time, if this is a problem the managers decide, do not talk threatening and stop crying

torjoys

Player
You are toxic for reporting something that you know is a accident, we are the only others you fight in informal, we never toxic to you EVER and always say gg so why you report us for a accident?

this is the first time i opened a forum here Secondly, if you always write gg, why didn't you write gg here, you didn't admit your mistake?

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
this is the first time i opened a forum here Secondly, if you always write gg, why didn't you write gg here, you didn't admit your mistake?
there is no gg when u post a forum for something you know is bending rules, we didnt mean to and this gave us no mistake, but GG on losing i guess

torjoys

Player
there is no gg when u post a forum for something you know is bending rules, we didnt mean to and this gave us no mistake, but GG on losing i guess
ok gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom