Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Singhamm Vella
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 24, 2023
Time of violation
09:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sfqKTMJRJb4

Singham Vella

Player
Player
I went to PH to invite someone into family, i was wearing armor because i had to come through ghetto and to be safe i do that. I was driving car on my side of traffic lane(right side) got struck into car which was parked facing wrong.
But, i really really got offended when officer pulled out his tazer when i was asking him only reason why he demand me to come out that is when i am in Green grass.

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
You were pulled because you were ramming into people
Nice Mixing btw "I have POV"

5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
That LSPD guy had an IC reason to pull you over ( Ramming car into people )
and how is it Power gaming if he takes his taser/stun gun out? :ROFLMAO:

Read rules before reporting someone.

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Reviewing admin, give me 20 minutes ill provide the whole situation POV, with explanations, plus, ill upload a forum against this guy and another one with him, so if there is a punishment to give him here, dont give him, because ill report every single mistake they did on my forum!
thank you in advance!

Sam Vella

Player
Player
You were pulled because you were ramming into people
Nice Mixing btw "I have POV"

5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
That LSPD guy had an IC reason to pull you over ( Ramming car into people )
and how is it Power gaming if he takes his taser/stun gun out? :ROFLMAO:

Read rules before reporting someone.
As per the whole "pov" i saw this guy done mixing but the thing is he doesn't ram into vehicle
Second thing he don't ram vehicle the car is in overspeed that car was not in control and the same thing happened to that guy as well who just standing in middle of the road
Third thing in pov that LSPD guy was telling lies to admins

Steve Dash

Player
As per the whole "pov" i saw this guy done mixing but the thing is he doesn't ram into vehicle
Second thing he don't ram vehicle the car is in overspeed that car was not in control and the same thing happened to that guy as well who just standing in middle of the road
Third thing in pov that LSPD guy was telling lies to admins
Exactly, LSPD pulled this guy for speeding and ramming into people. He should learn rules before Reporting, and nice one that so called "EmS dEpUtY" lied to admin saying hes searching vehicles.

and about searching:
1. LSPD can search vehicles if they are illegally parked.
2. They can confisticate illegal items if found in the illegally parked car.

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
who is this guy searching my car without IC reason AT 0.49 timestamp my car has illegal items

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
where does it show that he searched your car? it only shows he is fining you for parking illegally.
i dont know why are they still talking about searching !
i dont know what is wrong with these people, but what im sure about, they are trying to deceive admins XD!

Steve Dash

Player
then how can he know that my car truck has illegal stuff bro just check at time stamp 0.48
for your kind information, minimum 3 LSPD/FIB/SAHP need to be there in order to break the trunk and search your car. Read rules my guy

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
i dont know what is wrong with these people, but what im sure about, they are trying to deceive admins XD!
decieving admins brother just see in video at time stamp 0.48 you are telling my car has illegal stuff how can u know that my car has ...and for decieving admins i called admins and i told situation

Steve Dash

Player
just post your pov bro, then they will disappear from this thread

Steve Dash

Player
without commands he searched my trunk and telling my my car has illegal stuff ..nice
Imao, you were not even there, even if he had searched your car you wouldn't know about it, you came outside the hospital when he was giving fines. Nice Try btw :ROFLMAO:

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
Imao, you were not even there when he searched your car, you came outside the hospital when he was giving fines. Nice Try btw :ROFLMAO:
then how can he know my car has illegal stuff bro...you can see in pov clearly at 0.48 check it first

Steve Dash

Player
then how can he know my car has illegal stuff bro...you can see in pov clearly at 0.48 check it first
then how do you know if he used commands or not? cos you were not even there to see that, you came outside when he was giving fines for illegal parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom