Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
27640, 10481
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
10:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pet5CGiZOY

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Let me start of by saying I'm sick and tired of these ballas using combat logging as an advantage both of these players here have an insane amount of reports on them for combat logging and all they get is a demorgan? everytime they stay in a roof and snipe us and come rob us we always comply but never is it the same for us since they always leave. I've already reported one of them before and my gang members have reported both of them multiple times for combat logging in the past few days and nothing is being done to be dealt with these people. I have tried speaking to higher ups of ballas about this problem but there is clearly no point BECAUSE THEY ARE THE HIGHER BLOODS OF BALLAS and it's crazy to me that these people can ruin RP experience not just once but MULTIPLE times and only be sent to demorgan here is the bodycam of both of them combat logging after dying.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Let me start of by saying I'm sick and tired of these ballas using combat logging as an advantage both of these players here have an insane amount of reports on them for combat logging and all they get is a demorgan?
I agree "I would rather go to jail than do pushups for saudi" LOL

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
iu

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Nah when you bad but have heavy sniper so you gotta combat log, as i said before it should be a stricker punishment as its not only combat logging but, power gaming as they leave so they dont get robbed and fail rp all same time.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 27640 here, My power cut temporarily due to a storm turning my internet off resulting in my death, Nothing I could do to prevent it I accept the combat log.

6.9 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. 0:17 in the video you are actively being shot at while looting, But then cry about RP experience seems legit guy.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
ID 27640 here, My power cut temporarily due to a storm turning my internet off resulting in my death, Nothing I could do to prevent it I accept the combat log.

6.9 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. 0:17 in the video you are actively being shot at while looting, But then cry about RP experience seems legit guy.

your power seems to cut every single time you get killed also the 3+ reports on you everysingle time you die your power cuts off? stop this fucking bullshit also i didn't mean to loot anyone i have the E key on my mouse numpad 4 and i tapped it while shooting at you it happens to me multiple times and if admins need to look at logs of what was pressed clearly i pressed my mouse numpad 4.
also did your friends power cut off aswell in the same exact time as your "power cut off" both of you guys have been abusing combat logging and you're making silly ass excuses

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
This is the 2nd report ever on me, So not sure why you keep thinking that. Seems like you thought a heavy sniper dropped and wanted to be a loot goblin and spammed E to grab it, So you just seem to press E when guns drop on the floor? non the less you still broke the rule 6.9 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. Seems legit my guy.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
This is the 2nd report ever on me, So not sure why you keep thinking that. Seems like you thought a heavy sniper dropped and wanted to be a loot goblin and spammed E to grab it, So you just seem to press E when guns drop on the floor? non the less you still broke the rule 6.9 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. Seems legit my guy.
As i've mentioned multiple times to you. I had my E binded to my number 4 key on my mousepad everytime I shoot I sometimes click my E aswell which would lead me into grabbing loot by mistake hense why I didn't stop the shooting if there's a way for admins to check that they can confirm to you that my statement is indeed true. But, regardless of what rule break you are telling me I've made you have clearly been combatlogging to save your heavy sniper which then you come back in 3-5 minutes max start doing the same thing which makes it POWERGAMING

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
You got pov of the storm?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
As i've mentioned multiple times to you. I had my E binded to my number 4 key on my mousepad everytime I shoot I sometimes click my E aswell which would lead me into grabbing loot by mistake hense why I didn't stop the shooting if there's a way for admins to check that they can confirm to you that my statement is indeed true. But, regardless of what rule break you are telling me I've made you have clearly been combatlogging to save your heavy sniper which then you come back in 3-5 minutes start doing the same thing which makes it POWERGAMING

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
stop lying, oh I went to drink water, power outage, all this bullshit you ballas have is crazy how you think it might work on admins. the question mark doesn't show up during crash hopefully I am not mistaken.
iu

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
That doesn't mean anything how are you gonna say your power went off but you came back almost immediately and started doing the exact same thing like I don't understand?

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
stop lying, oh I went to drink water, power outage, all this bullshit you ballas have is crazy how you think it might work on admins. the question mark doesn't show up during crash hopefully I am not mistaken.
iu
Yeah, You should really get off the internet, Do you even play this game? if you disconnect or Crash in ANY way the question mark comes up regardless, There is no way to leave the game without it coming up you just look stupid saying this.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Yeah, You should really get off the internet, Do you even play this game? if you disconnect or Crash in ANY way the question mark comes up regardless, There is no way to leave the game without it coming up you just look stupid saying this.
so about the situation that just happened I'm guessing your power also cut off right? You are a LIAR who ruins RP for others and making excuses for yourself to seem better than the others. Your power probably did turn off but that's cause you turned it off yourself please stop this obvious bs of yours

Im guessing your power also turned off here aswell? literal clown

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

IDs 27640 and 10481 will receive punishments for Combat Logging. If the players posting evidence unrelated to the situation would like to make a complaint about other players, please create your own thread to do so.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom