Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Cody Roy
Suspect ID
35120 and 13590
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
14:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7BdSWijaqW-FUrsuhBBVwD8hQztUXiw/view?usp=sharing

Ryan Sukehiro

Player
Player
I have been seeing a player with the id 35120 on mining spot since 6 days not at all moving from the mining spot , whenever i go for mining i see the player on mining spot 6 each and every time , i thought it was coincidence but now i am having a doubt that the player is using 3rd party app for mining .
I tried to talk with the player but there was no response , I have a clip where a player with id 13590 comes and the player with id 35120 drops everything and the other player picks it up and stores it into his trunk . I have seen him doing this multiple times and so i am posting a link with the thread where he does this .

Ryan Sukehiro

Player
Player
I have been seeing a player with the id 35120 on mining spot since 6 days not at all moving from the mining spot , whenever i go for mining i see the player on mining spot 6 each and every time , i thought it was coincidence but now i am having a doubt that the player is using 3rd party app for mining .
I tried to talk with the player but there was no response , I have a clip where a player with id 13590 comes and the player with id 35120 drops everything and the other player picks it up and stores it into his trunk . I have seen him doing this multiple times and so i am posting a link with the thread where he does this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom