Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhammet Yilmaz
Suspect ID
12452 / 66742
Date of violation
Feb 25, 2023
Time of violation
14:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x9PZ_7ZASE

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
it seems that the purpose of friends is to disturb the peace of those who are playing games, rather than playing games, please take this into account and punish

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 91079 to extended provide pov
You have 6 hour to respond.​

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 91079 to extended provide pov
You have 6 hour to respond.​
you have to ask for pov from the other side to defend it, it took 20 seconds for them to come and shoot me, anyway, what can I give you longer ?

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
do you want from the person I'm complaining about, pov? look, the more you do this, the more these people get discouraged and spoil people's enjoyment of the game.it's not possible for me to record every second of the game, they came to the back of the house, and when they started shooting, I immediately opened the recording. if they have pov that they killed me for a justified reason, you won't punish them or they should get their punishment how will I give you a 1-minute pov when everything has already happened in 20 seconds

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
if they have no crimes, let them defend themselves and give pov. if these friends don't get punished for this complaint, I will quit gta grand rp because they are taking advantage of your vulnerabilities and poisoning the game to people

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
the guy throws me an rdm, then he comes to the bottom of my complaint and how did we nail it, but he writes to you and you don't accept my complaint, right ? as god is my witness, I will leave the grand rp this minute with all my family members

Muhammet6781

Player
Player
I'm waiting for the result, while everything happened in 20 seconds, I will send you a 1-minute pov.

Asta Staria

Suiiiiiiiiiiiii
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 12452 & 66742 will recieve punisment for RDM
They don't give demands to you since they are mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom