Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 6.10,1.10,6.19 Multiple Rule | 1672,37473,16345,17380,11006,6667,83,2707

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
15:01
Proofs
https://youtube.com

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
The evidence we robbed this girl "17380" and she showed up right after she got robbed

Rule broken : 6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes.

Evidence from the Admin"

Evidence of that person getting robbed

Evidence of that person showing up right after she got robbed to rob us LOL
Hello! ID 17380 here.
Per the rule, I wasn't killed, just robbed.
"6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes."

I was never informed or heard about that rule applying to robbery, I even double checked with admins. Next time, try to not be so broad when asking questions to them. Yes, it's correct it applies to dying but not robbery.

Also, after talking to multiple admin about the location of the robbery, it was said that it was okay since the shootout and initial situation started in the Ghetto. Funny enough, even though it was okay we asked admins to return ID 14074's stuff.

Now, If there's anything else needed, let me know! :^)

Last edited:

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
As per my knowledge you were killed then revived then got robbed :)
Let me break this down for you since you seem to be having a hard time understanding.

I was downed and put into an unconscious state. Got revived then robbed.
I was never killed off completely, which is what the rule means by dying. It's often referred to as the New Life Rule (NLR).

Very nice reach tho! I don't know how much more you can try to reach but keep trying :^)

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Let me break this down for you since you seem to be having a hard time understanding.

I was never killed off completely, which is what the rule means by dying. It's often referred to as the New Life Rule (NLR).

Very nice reach tho! I don't know how much more you can try to reach but keep trying :^)
As ex ballas high command and someone that had to carry mr Ali on my back I can 100% confirm you will have to explain this to him a bit better and a few more times.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Hello! ID 17380 here.
Per the rule, I wasn't killed, just robbed.
"6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes."

I was never informed or heard about that rule applying to robbery, I even double checked with admins. Next time, try to not be so broad when asking questions to them. Yes, it's correct it applies to dying but not robbery.

Also, after talking to multiple admin about the location of the robbery, it was said that it was okay since the shootout and initial situation started in the Ghetto. Funny enough, even though it was okay we asked admins to return ID 14074's stuff.

Now, If there's anything else needed, let me know! :^)
But it dosent work that why if you break a rule you cant just give shit back to not get punished as then we will start killing in hq and then res you back, and im sure you wont be fine with that. And seocnd thing you robbed him and then DM in the middle of city after robbing him in city.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player

Let me break this down for you since you clearly seem to have a hard time understanding yourself.

The situation that happened in the GHETTO ended we left the situation after finishing with your guys and went back into our HQ, now some people didn't leave with us and went to the CITY. In the CITY is when you guys started a fight and also robbed our guys in the CITY there was no prior chase between you or us when we were in the GHETTO that's why we fleed the situation and did our own thing as to the guys who were unfortunately stuck up in your bullshit they had to go through getting downed in the CITY and robbed in the CITY. The people you guys robbed were already in the CITY and its a GZ you are not allowed to down someone and even worse ROB someone. If there was some type of chase before they were in the CITY it would be understandable but they already were in the CITY when your situation with them started happening.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Let me break this down for you since you clearly seem to have a hard time understanding yourself.

The situation that happened in the GHETTO ended we left the situation after finishing with your guys and went back into our HQ, now some people didn't leave with us and went to the CITY. In the CITY is when you guys started a fight and also robbed our guys in the CITY there was no prior chase between you or us when we were in the GHETTO that's why we fleed the situation and did our own thing as to the guys who were unfortunately stuck up in your bullshit they had to go through getting downed in the CITY and robbed in the CITY. The people you guys robbed were already in the CITY and its a GZ you are not allowed to down someone and even worse ROB someone. If there was some type of chase before they were in the CITY it would be understandable but they already were in the CITY when your situation with them started happening.
Dude… you are literally going to every report and giving useless insight, chill tf out. Mans out here bothering everyone nocap

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Dude… you are literally going to every report and giving useless insight, chill tf out. Mans out here bothering everyone nocap
dude... you are literally reading every report that im giving "useless" insight in, chill tf out. mans out here on forums 24/7

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player

You could reply to my original post, not this one when I was explaining what I'm being reported for. And if you're talking about moving literally not even a block down from the shootout, then you're actively rule playing at this point. We spoke with admins and they confirmed it was okay since the situation moved from the canals, up the street.

Using your perspective, it's weird to me why he's reporting me then. If it's a completely different RP situation, then why am I being reported for 6.10? Oh wait, he's linking it because it was an ongoing situation. You said it yourself, some of your guys didn't leave with you so they were still actively in that RP. Just because you leave or they go down the street doesn't make them safe. As said, that's rule playing. It was a shootout that happened in the ghetto, then moved a bit down the street. Same RP situation, which to my knowledge never ended even after the majority of you guys left and some of your guys lingered, continuing the situation.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You could reply to my original post, not this one when I was explaining what I'm being reported for. And if you're talking about moving literally not even a block down from the shootout, then you're actively rule playing at this point. We spoke with admins and they confirmed it was okay since the situation moved from the canals, up the street.

Using your perspective, it's weird to me why he's reporting me then. If it's a completely different RP situation, then why am I being reported for 6.10? Oh wait, he's linking it because it was an ongoing situation. You said it yourself, some of your guys didn't leave with you so they were still actively in that RP. Just because you leave or they go down the street doesn't make them safe. As said, that's rule playing. It was a shootout that happened in the ghetto, then moved a bit down the street. Same RP situation, which to my knowledge never ended even after the majority of you guys left and some of your guys lingered, continuing the situation.
Look we did a shoot out with you guys in the ghetto whatever we did in ghetto ended in ghetto after we finished with your guys we left. People had some stuff to do in the city so they stayed in the CITY which then your guys came and started a whole streetfight in the city, the fight we had in the ghetto COMPLETELY ENDED as we have let you guys go after robbing/killing you guys and the situation ended right there. Your people then opened another RP in the CITY completely different to the one in ghetto if you guys chased us from ghetto into the city then that would of been okay but there was no CHASE which means the RP situation was over and you guys started another RuleBreak RP situation in the city.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
dude... you are literally reading every report that im giving "useless" insight in, chill tf out. mans out here on forums 24/7
Simon Brown think your friend @ me by accident, was meant for you I believe.

in other news, Did you know that humans are the only creatures that pay to live on earth?

Joe Predator

Player
Player

Anise Tea Benefits: A Detailed List

The seeds from the anise plant, Pimpinella anisum, are used to make anise tea. These seeds are primarily comprised of a natural compound named anethole. Anethole has been studied extensively and has many health benefits. Anethole comprises 75-90% of the active compounds found in these seeds. I have created this list of anise tea benefits to describe the positive effects of this tea in detail. Unlike most websites, I take the time to read the scientific research associated with anise tea. A majority of the benefits listed below reference studies that can be seen on the NCBI website.

Discover the Best Anise Seeds for Tea on my separate post.

Please note: This post contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means that we may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through our links.

Morphine Dependence

A 2002 study discovered that injecting mice with anise essential oil resulted in aversive effects for mice with morphine dependence. They believe that the anise may reduce the morphine effects via a GABA mechanism.

Improved Digestion

Anise tea is extremely therapeutic for the digestive system. It displays carminative effects which help improve digestion. Since it enhances digestive features, it is excellent treatment for the digestive problems. Many different cultures consume anise with large meals to help digest the food and prevent nausea.

Laxative

A 2010 clinical trial of anise analyzed its effectiveness as a laxative. Anise was combined with three other ingredients to create a compound. This compound is primarily used in Brazil to treat constipation. It was given to 20 participants suffering from chronic constipation. The results recorded the laxative effects of the anise compound when compared with placebo. The participants spent less time in the restroom and had an increased number of daily bowel movements. As a result, the researchers recommended the compound as a safe alternative for the treatment of constipation.

Antioxidant Activity

Several studies have reported the strong antioxidant activity of simple water extracts of anise seeds. Anise seeds are effective in fighting free radicals that damage the human body. The seeds reduce oxidative stress. This improves overall health and wellness, and it also strengthens the immune system.

“Oxidative stress is now thought to make a significant contribution to all inflammatory diseases (arthritis etc.), ischemic diseases (heart diseases, stroke, etc.), hemochromatosis, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, emphysema, organ transplantation, gastric ulcers, hypertension and preeclampsia, neurological disorder (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, muscular dystrophy), alcoholism, smoking-related diseases, and many others.”
Pharmacogn Rev., 2010

Lower Blood Sugar

The study of patients with Type 2 Diabetes found that anise seeds have antidiabetic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects. The same study showed increased levels of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Coriander seeds had similar effects.

Antiviral Effects

A recent study analyzed the antiviral effects of anise and fennel seeds. The immune stimulating effects of the seeds were studied as well. The research shows that both seeds cause these effects which may help protect against herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, human cytomegalovirus, and measles virus.

Antibacterial

A majority of the anise studies are related to the seed’s antibacterial effects. One of the primary studies found a water extract of anise seeds exhibited the highest antibacterial activity against four common bacteria. This included Staphylococcus aureus (Staph Infection), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Infection), Escherchia coli (E. Coli), and Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella Infection).

Antifungal Effects

Research has also documented the antifungal effects of Anise seeds. These studies have found that active compounds found in the seeds exhibited antifungal activities against yeasts and dermatophytes (skin fungi). This means that Anise seeds can be used to treat ringworm. The stronger preparations of anise seeds (essential oils) were better at fighting yeast and skin fungus.

Treatment for Stomach Ulcers

A stomach ulcer, also known as a peptic ulcer, is a lesion or small hole in the gastric lining. The primary cause is the Helicobacter pylori bacterium. Both anise and licorice contain a compound called anethole that inhibits the growth and eventually can eliminate this bacteria.

Relief from Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramping)

Anise tea contains natural compounds that mimic the effects of estrogen. Consuming the tea reduces the intensity and duration of menstrual cramping.

Hot Flashes

The study concluded that anise extract used for menopausal hot flashes lead to a significant reduction in hot flash frequency and intensity.

Promote Skin Health (Insecticidal Properties)

Anise seeds can control small insects and mites including lice and scabies. Anise seeds can be ground into a paste that is effective in treating and killing lice and scabies. Recent studies have shown that Anise seed essential oils exhibit these insecticidal effects.

Reduction of Seizures

Anise seeds exhibit anticonvulsant effects which can help reduce the onset & mortality of seizures. A study reported an increased delay in the onset of seizure in the mice which had been pretreated with anise essential oil. It also delayed death more effectively than another anticonvulsant, phenobarbital. Another study were found to delay the onset of picrotoxin-induced seizures and to decrease the mortality rate.

Reduced Flatulence & Bloating

Anise tea is effective in reducing stomach gas and bloating. The antispasmodic effects of the anise seeds impact the smooth muscles of the intestine. This impact means that anise tea allows these muscles to relax which relieves gas, bloating and stomach cramps.

Fights Halitosis (Bad Breath)

Anise seeds are known for their pleasant aroma which result in anise tea covering bad breath. Consuming the tea also introduces antimicrobial compounds that suppress the growth and help eliminate the smelly bacteria that cause bad breath.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
Look we did a shoot out with you guys in the ghetto whatever we did in ghetto ended in ghetto after we finished with your guys we left. People had some stuff to do in the city so they stayed in the CITY which then your guys came and started a whole streetfight in the city, the fight we had in the ghetto COMPLETELY ENDED as we have let you guys go after robbing/killing you guys and the situation ended right there. Your people then opened another RP in the CITY completely different to the one in ghetto if you guys chased us from ghetto into the city then that would of been okay but there was no CHASE which means the RP situation was over and you guys started another RuleBreak RP situation in the city.
I understand some of your guys left and went into the city but it doesn't change the fact that some of your guys lingered and we had backup show up towards the end when you and the the others left. Those who lingered were still engaging and in the RP situation. And even if they were trying to leave, they were chased from the Ghetto with multiple people down the street. You're talking like this was a completely different place in the city, when in reality it was down the street from the canals.

And you keep saying "Your people then opened another RP in the CITY completely different to the one in ghetto" then why am I being report for 6.10? Please answer me that. Other than the fact that I didn't die so the rule doesn't apply to me, but say if it did apply to robbery, I shouldn't be reported because it's a different RP situation/fight. But unfortunately, it's not a different situation.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I understand some of your guys left and went into the city but it doesn't change the fact that some of your guys lingered and we had backup show up towards the end when you and the the others left. Those who lingered were still engaging and in the RP situation. And even if they were trying to leave, they were chased from the Ghetto with multiple people down the street. You're talking like this was a completely different place in the city, when in reality it was down the street from the canals.

And you keep saying "Your people then opened another RP in the CITY completely different to the one in ghetto" then why am I being report for 6.10? Please answer me that. Other than the fact that I didn't die so the rule doesn't apply to me, but say if it did apply to robbery, I shouldn't be reported because it's a different RP situation/fight. But unfortunately, it's not a different situation.
When you called for back up the situation was already over it doesn't matter the RP doesn't start and end when you want it to, it starts and end when the initiation happens and when the initiation stops. Yes the city was across the canals but that still doesn't make it ok its the CITY for a reason and canals is ghetto for a reason don't question me about it. None of my people were chased by any ballas before the situation in the CITY and I beg for you to prove me wrong and show me POV of you guys chasing them.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
When you called for back up the situation was already over it doesn't matter the RP doesn't start and end when you want it to, it starts and end when the initiation happens and when the initiation stops. Yes the city was across the canals but that still doesn't make it ok its the CITY for a reason and canals is ghetto for a reason don't question me about it. None of my people were chased by any ballas before the situation in the CITY and I beg for you to prove me wrong and show me POV of you guys chasing them.
Seems like you’re the one who is dictating when it ends. The situation was still going on even after you guys left and some decided to linger around. You’re completely ignorant to the fact that it got carried on down the street from the Ghetto. And if it starts in the ghetto, it can continue. If I can get my hands on any POV I would be more than happy to share it.

Also please, you’re ignoring my question I’m asking you!!! If the rule I’m being reported for was broken and applied to robbery (which it doesn’t) Why am I getting reported if the fight/situation was no longer “initiated” as you say?

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Seems like you’re the one who is dictating when it ends. The situation was still going on even after you guys left and some decided to linger around. You’re completely ignorant to the fact that it got carried on down the street from the Ghetto. And if it starts in the ghetto, it can continue. If I can get my hands on any POV I would be more than happy to share it.

Also please, you’re ignoring my question I’m asking you!!! If the rule I’m being reported for was broken and applied to robbery (which it doesn’t) Why am I getting reported if the fight/situation was no longer “initiated” as you say?
Bro how was the situation still going on you all got robbed or killed. Then you decided to set up in city so the rp start in city as you started shooting at them from city to city. And the fact the girl who got robbed and got let go has weapons proves that its different rp situation as she must of got the weapons from someone that wasent in rp situation as they would of been robbed. Plus the fact you didnt give demands or chase them into city causes it to be a rule break.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
Bro how was the situation still going on you all got robbed or killed. Then you decided to set up in city so the rp start in city as you started shooting at them from city to city. And the fact the girl who got robbed and got let go has weapons proves that its different rp situation as she must of got the weapons from someone that wasent in rp situation as they would of been robbed. Plus the fact you didnt give demands or chase them into city causes it to be a rule break.
I was given weapons from the backup that was there as the situation was still going. And If that’s the case, you just completely wiped what your friend is reporting me for! That’s if the rule applied to robbery in the first place. And I think if you are near or lingering a shootout or situation, especially we’re apart of it, you should be aware of what’s happening and claiming “no demands were given!” is rule play.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I was given weapons from the backup that was there as the situation was still going. And If that’s the case, you just completely wiped what your friend is reporting me for! That’s if the rule applied to robbery in the first place. And I think if you are near or lingering a shootout or situation, especially we’re apart of it, you should be aware of what’s happening and claiming “no demands were given!” is rule play.
It's still the rules whether you like it or not

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro in the video you can clearly see your boys left and are no longer shooting at us, then you can hear me that we are leaving and doing spray so completly different rp situation and then your backup so people who werent involved in the RP situation make there own situation in the city where they gun them down and then rob and then DM in city like how stuborn do you have to be to understand that you broke the rules. simple as that

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
It's still the rules whether you like it or not
You’re very confusing, he’s reporting me for breaking rule 6.10 which I didn’t. The rule applies to if you die, not for robbery.

And I keep using a hypothetical situation that if the rule applied to robbery, why is he reporting me if the situations are different? It’s because they’re not. So I don’t understand your comment here, never said anything about how I like the rules or not!

Ive explained myself enough, it’s like talking to brick walls at this point. If I get any POVs I’ll add them, and only going to respond to admins or if any other information is needed. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom