Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX9Byo1nU6o

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I have no words for this person anymore clearly loves to ruin RP for others and deserves a bigger punishment
In the video I repeatedly say I am applying bandages to your wounds but for some reason my mic isn't connected to my bodycam but as you can see I've requested to pick him up more than 4 times and he clearly did not care at all and waited until he respawned.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I love how you take a video, Trim it and make it seem like it was something else. You were told the whole time that I was AFK but you turn it into "stalling RP and wanted to wait to die". Here is my pov.

Again, my guy. I know it's hard for you to realize this but I was AFK. Some people have a life and have to do things for a few minutes here and there. Next time don't twist the store.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I love how you take a video, Trim it and make it seem like it was something else. You were told the whole time that I was AFK but you turn it into "stalling RP and wanted to wait to die". Here is my pov.

Again, my guy. I know it's hard for you to realize this but I was AFK. Some people have a life and have to do things for a few minutes here and there. Next time don't twist the store.

So your friend drives into an area which they know there is an active shoot out and you are sitting in the car obviously you are going to die you are in an RP situation at this point which is why we have this rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. I know you think rules go by how you want rules to go by but that's not how the server runs buddy. If you are "AFK" as you claim you are stay in your fucking hq or stay in a greenzone not roll around in a car with people who will drive in an active shoot out. This is no ones fault but yours, you being in that car makes you apart of the RP situation that happened and since you got downed no matter what you are doing OOC you are still in an IC situation which therefore means my friend you have broken rule 6.2

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
Hello!

I even informed you guys he was AFK, I involved that since you didn't for some reason. We honestly didn't think it would end like that, being we got flanked. He was never in an active RP situation then went AFK. As stated, he was AFK a while prior to this situation. If anything else is needed, let me know!

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I was sitting in the back seat of a car AFK at HQ. Very simple.
Blame your friends for taking you in active shootout but in this scenario you are in an ACTIVE RP scenario which leads you into breaking the rule 6.2 super unfortunate for you but this is not my fault.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Hello!

I even informed you guys he was AFK, I involved that since you didn't for some reason. We honestly didn't think it would end like that, being we got flanked. He was never in an active RP situation then went AFK. As stated, he was AFK a while prior to this situation. If anything else is needed, let me know!
As I said it's not my fault that he was AFK in this scenario he is in a ACTIVE RP scenario which means he will have to comply not resulting to will lead into a rulebreak which is stalling rp and rule 6.2 I'm sorryyy that you guys put him in that position but its not my fault

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
I was AFK before any RP situation my guy, But you do you.
You were AFK in the car which is ok you weren't in any RP situation up until your homies drove you up to an ACTIVE SHOOTOUT resulting you to be in an ACTIVE RP SITUATION regardless of whether you are AFK or not I'm sorry to break it down to you

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
You were AFK in the car which is ok you weren't in any RP situation up until your homies drove you up to an ACTIVE SHOOTOUT resulting you to be in an ACTIVE RP SITUATION regardless of whether you are AFK or not I'm sorry to break it down to you
Ok you dont seem to understand.

rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

It says in the rules it's forbidden to leave the RP situation, I was AFK before ANY situation started. There is no rule of being AFK on the server before any RP situation, The only rule is if the RP situation has started.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Ok you dont seem to understand.

rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

It says in the rules it's forbidden to leave the RP situation, I was AFK before ANY situation started. There is no rule of being AFK on the server before any RP situation, The only rule is if the RP situation has started.
YOU BEING IN THAT CAR MAKES YOU ACTIVE IN ANY RP THEY DECIDE TO GET INTO

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 27640 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
  • AFK isn't a excuse, go afk somewhere safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom