Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NoorElayyan Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/329445/

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Hello Bobby,
i already mentioned that i want you personally to check my complaint, its a clear way of telling you that i dont want Floki to consider it! but you locked it for him,
he lost my trust, he doesnt explain to any body any thing, just rejecting complaints without giving clear reason,
if he doesnt have time to reply to people's complaints, he can give chance to other admins, im sure there are lots of experienced admins and i can give examples if needed,
for me, im a player of EN3, and as the player is the most important constituent of the server, he must give some respect, since we are not kids!

my main complaint was Reviewed - Multiple Rule Break | ID: 2785, 14790 please check it again bobby, since those players did break the RP !
the complaint about the admin who dealt with the situation at game: Rejected - Admin Complaint | Darshan Jain what he did was completely wrong
the complaint about the admin who dealt with my main complaint on forums Rejected - Biased Admin | chaitanya naidu
the second complaint about the same admin Rejected - Wrong decision | | chaitanya naidu

Note: this is not the first time Mr Floki Vilgeroarson dealt with me in unprofessional way, im sure if it was his project, he will never do that!
he is working on losing people by his actions!

Inder Vella

Player
Player
Bro Floki Is Deputy Chief Admin he Knows rules Better Than You He Don’t Want Your Suggestion Atlest if You can’t Read Rules Just Respect Them Who Knows The Rule 🥱
GIVE RESPECT TAKE RESPECT

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Decision taken is Correct You are Complaining about things that admins are allowed to do.
1. admin having private conversation with a player that requested it, admins are allowed to do that.
2. player complained about something IC to admins, admins are Request to review all complaints and handle situation when needed.
3. standing in middle of street and a speeding car hit him which clearly isn't targeted.
4. admins cant punish without proof so he told them to report on forum.
5. and higher admins such as my Deputy and Curator of admins, Do not necessarily need to Explain these things when rejecting complaints, only if they see explanation is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom