Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Barnes

Player
Player
1. Adriaan
2. 21
3. CET
4. 6-8 hours
5. AdriaanMcWise#6805
6. David Barnes
7. 3622

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My first reason I want to take leadership of FIB is my experience. During my almost 2 years on GrandRP, I have been part of both gangs and legal organizations. Most people know me from the gang side, I have been leader of the Ballas gang for 5 terms. When I wasn't leader I was mostly deputy. During all my time as leader my gang was always on top and dominated the city. We basically won all events including gangs raids by FIB which are really difficult to defend against. You would wonder why this would help with being a leader on the legal side in an organization such as FIB. I have a different perspective than anyone who has been in legal organizations all this time and if you choose me as the new leader of FIB the way the organization operates would actually be different. I think FIB has always had a really good structure and has been ran well. But something they have always lacked in is strategies and actually winning the events they participate in. With my knowledge from the gang side (most strategies gangs use in events come from my gangs) I know exactly how gangs think and play, this gives me the ability to outplay them from the legal side and actually get some wins for legal organizations.

It is not like ALL my experience is in gangs. Over the past 2 years I have also been part and high command of legal organizations for quite a bit. Sometimes I took breaks
from gangs to go to legal organizations. This also happened shortly after I joined the server, I joined LSPD and became part of the SWAT team there under Marty Miles. This was in the first few months of the server. In the summer of 2021 my friend Daniel Salvatore got leadership of LSPD, I was deputy under him for his full term. After this I have also been part of FIB from time to time. My most recent and important experience was in Hov's second term when I got offered HOD of the SAU department. Whilst I was on duty I was leading most events for FIB and successfully winning them. FIB usually has people that mostly enjoy the legal roleplay aspect of things but are not really focusing on shooting. SAU is the department that is supposed to have the best "shooters" in FIB, I invited my friends and we started carrying events and also helping and leading the other agents that are more focused on arresting people, gathering evidences, training new agents, ...

I obviously already knew how the procedures work in legal organizations when it comes to arresting people, responding to situations, ghetto patrols, ammo runs, ... but one thing I didn't really know in detail is how UC worked and the procedure with case files. So I also decided to join UC whilst I was HOD of SAU just to learn the ways of the UC department. James Hill taught how going undercover worked, which /me commands to do when going undercover to make sure the bodycam is valid and also what evidences to gather.

Another reason I want it is because I am a really active player especially when I am holding a high command position in an organization. When I go for something I commit
and dedicate myself to it. A lot of the time leaderships are being given out to people who make a good application, do a good interview, but they don't really play the game
as much and basically AFK their organization. This is ESPECIALLY true for legal organizations but also for gangs. How many times does it happen that you give someone
the leadership and they don't really keep their organization active? It just get's too much for people or it's not exactly what they want. With me that won't happen,
also if you look at the past, I never gave up in any of my terms and every single time kept the activity up until the end.

One of the main reasons I ever took leadership is not because I care about power or money, anyone who knows me will know this. I have already had both of those things and I couldn't care less, it doesn't change me as a person and it's not a reason why I want this at all. I want this leadership because I want FIB to be a organized and
structured organization that people can join and enjoy their time in. I know I am capable of putting the right people in the right places and making sure FIB is being
ran well. At the same time I am passionate and LOVE leading events, making strategies, ... and I think this is the part of FIB that lacks in most terms. You need your
structure, IA, HR, ... but you ALSO need shooters and that is something I will make sure FIB has next to everything else that is needed. I feel like this is the missing part.

I will make sure FIB is and stays active during the whole term, that we do black market raids daily, focus on completing gang / crime family raids and that we respond to every gunstore, FZ and global there is. My main focus will be to keep the organization up and that doesn't just mean doing 2 hours a day but it actually means actively leading it and making sure we respond to every event. Before I made this application I already took the time to see who's support I have to make sure I have people for HR, IA, SAU, UC, ... and I do. If I didn't know I had the people and I could do it I would not be making this application.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I think there is multiple ways to improve the roleplay level of FIB and I would actively focus on a few things to do this. First of all I think it is very important
to be selective with the recruitment and not mass recruit anyone you can find just because you want numbers. It is important that people that join FIB already have
experience (at least 2 weeks in at least LSPD or SAHP). This way they should already know how to roleplay as an LEO and do things like arresting people, radio comms,
responding to events, ... After joining there should be a proper training to make sure they know how to act as an FIB agent. When recruiting especially from legal orgs
everyone should also at least speak sufficient English. It is an English server and if you barely speak or understand English you can not do your job profesionally as an FIB agent.

Roleplay over ruleplay is also a big thing for me. At the start of the server there used to be a lot more roleplay in events like store robberies with the negotiations for example. Of course ALL RULES should be followed at all times. But it is allowed to have some kind of roleplay and make sure a situation is fun for both sides instead of just playing like it is GTA online and just following the script and not interacting with each other. I think there should be more roleplay between FIB and gangs in these kind of scenarios. I also tried to roleplay from the gang side and make situation fun for both the LEOs and gang members. Next to gangs I also mean roleplay with citizens, they are also a part of the server.

Communication between legal orgs should also be handled ICly and RPly and not on Discord. I will make sure to arrange meetings between the organizations for certain things and "special missions" and not just OOCly do it over Discord because that is metagaming and is not how it should be done. All legal organizations work together in most events and I want to make sure that the communication between all of us is clear and that everyone is on good terms with each other.

Regards,
David Barnes

sauontop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom