Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shesha outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2023
Time of violation
17:13
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wudtqe

GIIGACHAD

Player
Player
This guy started ramming his car into mine after we ended the race (which is normal for gta so i didnt have to turn pov on) then this guy stopped and showed weapon and started cussing which provoked me and yes i rammed him with the car once for what he said and also i forgot to turn my mic sound on in the pov and i know the pov looks baised but am down for u to punish both of us and thank u.

Chey Elyar

Player
Player
well good you muted your own voice you don't know that tampering with the video is cheating the admin so you don't know so ok if you take a good look Mr. admin on the right you can see that the microphone icon is pressed and here he is insulting me I gave you a warning you still argued with me and you came from behind me and tried to kill me by hitting me so I killed me please I want the admin who is reviewing this to request the video recording of the video that has not been tampered with before

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
you know that the video was tampered with, he had argued with this person before and recorded the last point, here he tried to kill 15894 by making VDM and he shot him to protect himself, and the forum owner should be punished because he was actually the instigator in the incident. :)

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
well good you muted your own voice you don't know that tampering with the video is cheating the admin so you don't know so ok if you take a good look Mr. admin on the right you can see that the microphone icon is pressed and here he is insulting me I gave you a warning you still argued with me and you came from behind me and tried to kill me by hitting me so I killed me please I want the admin who is reviewing this to request the video recording of the video that has not been tampered with before
And you had your back turned when he bravely hit you with his car, honorable chap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom