Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nauman Wolf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Fch61-ADMaQ

Nauman sh

Player
Player
Hello admins,
1-This guy has a corrupt bio ik it's fine at first, I tried to make a deal but he is a miser of money. After this he said he would give me a lot of fines, if I refused the deal I could able to give 100k I said 75k then he refused.
2-He took me in jail and refused to give me a lawyer as well he refused me to show his id as its a rule that if a civilian asks a policeman he has the right to show his id.
3-Thirdly, he put me his isolation with out any reason I told him I wanna go to gym but still he didn't.

I'm here with my full hope that I will get justice. He is using his powers to other people and he is over-using his non-corrupt bio which is absolutely non sense. I just wanted to say that its whole PG. I have more videos where he says he will give me a lot of fines. But this is enough i think. He gave me more than 130k fine reason i didnt give him money and

Last edited:

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
1. My bio allows me to take up too 100. If i dont want to take 75 i dont have to.
2 I can refuse to give u a lawyer and also refuse to show u my id
3 Putting in isolation without reason is a ic issue. Proof will be posted down below.
If admin would like to punish me for anything i would love to know what i did wrong. Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom