Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaweid Vurdurmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2023
Time of violation
23:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qvTYHyLVsfk

Jaweid

Player
Player
i went to show him that I wasn't doing anything in any way, but he said he couldn't help me with this, and he killed me by making a terrible rp, he didnt use the teaser. He killed me directly by saying a few words just look 5:00 i just wanted to run away if you had the same situation in real life, if you ran someone over with a car and you wanted to go to the police and explain it, would the police kill you? if he is a racist, yes.

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
i went to show him that I wasn't doing anything in any way, but he said he couldn't help me with this, and he killed me by making a terrible rp, he didnt use the teaser. He killed me directly by saying a few words just look 5:00 i just wanted to run away if you had the same situation in real life, if you ran someone over with a car and you wanted to go to the police and explain it, would the police kill you? if he is a racist, yes.
It would be corruption for the officer not to arrest you when you have a wanted star for starters, kinda fail RP when there is two officers watching you and you run through them both.

Upon watching the POV you provided, the officer was nothing but nice to you from the start, also the taser has a very short range, so 90% of the time officers have to put you unconscious, then patch you up to arrest, otherwise wouldn’t catch many criminals with a taser of 2m of range.

Also you said in real life would police kill you, well in real life would a suspect run through 2x police officers and continue to run with a gun pointed. FAIL RP on your end in my opinion.

Jaweid

Player
Player
It would be corruption for the officer not to arrest you when you have a wanted star for starters, kinda fail RP when there is two officers watching you and you run through them both.

Upon watching the POV you provided, the officer was nothing but nice to you from the start, also the taser has a very short range, so 90% of the time officers have to put you unconscious, then patch you up to arrest, otherwise wouldn’t catch many criminals with a taser of 2m of range.

Also you said in real life would police kill you, well in real life would a suspect run through 2x police officers and continue to run with a gun pointed. FAIL RP on your end in my opinion.
if your friend wasn't looking for fun, he could have easily shot me at this distance with a teaser instead of drawing his gun
also, he didn't listen to me in any way in my other POV, he didn't mind me talking to the admin and telling me that this was a fail RP, he arrested me without caring, like he makes points it is directly RDM.

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
You are a wanted person came over to a police station and didnt follow to demands enjoy your self report for failrp !

Jaweid

Player
Player
You are a wanted person came over to a police station and didnt follow to demands enjoy your self report for failrp !

ok show your POV please let it be clear who is right and who is not I'm not self-reporting, I didn't think something like this would happen Just because you're a cop doesn't mean you can shoot without demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom