Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
bish opps
Administrators nickname
hector espinoza
Date
Feb 26, 2023
Time
1:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0rGIVniyU

Bish opps

Player
Player
I was given a waring for rdm and id 253101 from a admin who came in the situation half way through. Please see attached to see the full pov
you can see in here that they started shooting our family member first. Also after my family member get killed he goes to get in yungs car id: 267124 says the f slur in this pov https://youtu.be/AhS9253t5r7MGQ And id:262005 was disrespecting the body in this pov saying oppsK over and over
to summarize i think hector coming in last minute and not seeing the full fight and giving us rdm is not fair i think that they should get hit for rdm aswell or we get our warnings removed

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Bish he made the right call. You guys died and are showing proof of you dying then saying its last minute between us fighting and you guys rdm'ing my whole family there was like a 10 minute gap bro if you were to watch hectors pov and look at the time then look at your friends pov and look at the time you will see. I love you bish. We love you

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Bish he made the right call. You guys died and are showing proof of you dying then saying its last minute between us fighting and you guys rdm'ing my whole family there was like a 10 minute gap bro if you were to watch hectors pov and look at the time then look at your friends pov and look at the time you will see. I love you bish. We love you
You showed proof of you dying then calling it situation didnt end when thats NLR as well

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
I was given a waring for rdm and id 253101 from a admin who came in the situation half way through. Please see attached to see the full pov
you can see in here that they started shooting our family member first. Also after my family member get killed he goes to get in yungs car id: 267124 says the f slur in this pov https://youtu.be/AhS9253t5r7MGQ And id:262005 was disrespecting the body in this pov saying oppsK over and over
to summarize i think hector coming in last minute and not seeing the full fight and giving us rdm is not fair i think that they should get hit for rdm aswell or we get our warnings removed
Yes Hector was there he saw the full situation server your time stop crying

SleezyGames

Player
Player
10 minutes doesnt stop an rp if you have 2 little idiots sitting there talking shit for the entire 10 minutes.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin answer was give above

PS: GZ border is not bets place for such things, u can find more private area as example Sandy airfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom