Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Suspect ID
262005, 253439
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2023
Time of violation
1:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVQQE4Bi1k

yung bee

Player
Player
Please slow down the video within the first few seconds, you will notice these people shooting at my family who are standing in the hospital grounds. I apologize for my POV not having sound, I linked my family members POV which shows them provoking and taunting us while going out and shooting at us RDM. As a family leader, my job is to protect my family members so proper RP has me going out and shooting them to defend my members, I hope you can understand.

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Dont act like you not having sound isnt on purpose you were telling us, come out of green grass pussys constantly then you shot him from outside into green zone basically askingg him to come out and kill u. Next time buddy dont mute your audio to hide the fact that your lying

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
And the other one is killing you for killing a family member so how is this all RDM bro like what

JLoco.

Player
Dude that’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard, turn your audio back on you called them out saying you could clap them and to hop out the GZ that’s fautly report, that’s how yk your fam is ass… and yet we still clapped you after all your shit talk. Kinda sad tbh… also clearly depicts that you shot first…

ReaperOT

Player
There are rules that state if you are being shot at (rdm) them you cannot shoot back or otherwise you get punished too. Even still all your pov shows is you killing them first, you shot first and got clapped. Second pov is invalid because it doesnt belong to you

Ahkurdo jinx

Player
Player
Why did you shoot back now you will get punished to also your aim is horrendous omg

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

2 days passed after the violation, Will not be reviewed
Rules for filling a complaint -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom