Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed MaviS
Suspect ID
74717 & 88451
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2021
Time of violation
2:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5a3bbz

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
started to shoot us wihout any reason idont know why
we only wanna to take away our snow statue and they camp it and push us out of the green zone to kill us idont know why they do that and we dont have any weapon to fight them and they vdm and shooting

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Fix the title.
  • Please include the full situation, this POV cant prove RDM. You could've run into your house when RP is going on.
  • POV have to be at least 1 minute long.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
this is the full pov i get recorded i turn off the audio because we was talking togther arabic in discord
and the last of video she recorded this i was afk [alt+tap] trying to open a fourm and then they come to push us out of the green zone to kill us then they trying to kill her by the car [VDM] without any reason they think its an arena to to kill ppl not a RP !?
we didnt know them and we didnt fight them !!?
At least we run from Them and They Didnt kill us to call it [RDM OR VDM] but they trying to do it without any reason

Last edited:

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
this is the full pov i get recorded i turn off the audio because we was talking togther arabic in discord
and the last of video she recorded this i was afk [alt+tap] trying to open a fourm and then they come to push us out of the green zone to kill us then they trying to kill her by the car [VDM] without any reason they think its an arena to to kill ppl not a RP !?
At least we run from Them and They Didnt kill us to call it [RDM OR VDM] but they trying to do it without any reason
Reupload with sound on.

Koray Scott

Player
Player
I car rammed you to outside bc you was keeping running to GZ after shots werd fired

Koray Scott

Player
Player
So first of all IT is ghetto outside second you. Cant run to GZ like that. 3. Your Friend was spanning outside late on my screen so i rammed her by An accident

Koray Scott

Player
Player
And why did u cut your vid at: 0.23? I think i know why. Bc. Ur Breaking rules

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
So first of all IT is ghetto outside second you. Cant run to GZ like that. 3. Your Friend was spanning outside late on my screen so i rammed her by An accident
we wasn't in ghetto and we didnt run into green zone !? we was already there and u shooting us with ur friend without any reason !
we only wanna take our snow !! and leave to our house and u trying to kill us without any reason !?

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
and u tried to kill her by car not accident but she didn't record it

Last edited:

Koray Scott

Player
Player
we wasn't in ghetto and we didnt run into green zone !? we was already there and u shooting us with ur friend without any reason !
we only wanna take our snow !! and leave to our house and u trying to kill us without any reason !?
No wasnt u? The snowman was in GHETTO! Admins look where we were standing the snow was in ghetto

Koray Scott

Player
Player
Admins in requesting to stop this forum. Reason1 titel reason2 not full situation reason3 they cutted the video at 0.23 witch means. They cutted the part when they did soms rule breaks

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Admins in requesting to stop this forum. Reason1 titel reason2 not full situation reason3 they cutted the video at 0.23 witch means. They cutted the part when they did soms rule breaks
stop crying !! U breaking the rules and this is the full situation all ppl talk about u u already did alot of mistakes !!!
and the cut is in the last of video this is short video from other side from my girlfriend she take it when i was alt tap to put my video here then she take it to put it with my video
IF U HAVE A POV THATS WE DID BREAK RULES ON IT PLEASE PROVE IT HERE AND STOP LYING !!!!

King Cartierian

Player
Player
stop crying !! U breaking the rules and this is the full situation all ppl talk about u u already did alot of mistakes !!!
and the cut is in the last of video this is short video from other side from my girlfriend she take it when i was alt tap to put my video here then she take it to put it with my video
IF U HAVE A POV THATS WE DID BREAK RULES ON IT PLEASE PROVE IT HERE AND STOP LYING !!!!
IN YOUR OWN POV YOU SEE US SHOOTING AND YOU RUNNING BACK SHOW US THE WHOLE SITUATION NOW!

Koray Scott

Player
Player
Lemme start with this if this is the whole situation hoe van you cut things in you vid than? That means your cutting the parts where you were Breaking rules

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Did not provide admin's request in given time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom