Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
STARNGER
Suspect ID
15894 - 8946
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2023
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Jqis0mh2cjw

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
I give u demand u are doing feal rp u dont care abut ur life .. i said im drunk and i will kill u if u not leave from me . ;)

u r trying to fool the admins, why dont you post the before pov?

Chey Elyar

Player
Player
you learn the rules first, you are trying to deceive the admins here, I guess you don't know what punishment this will give you. you're here provoking me to come in front of my family home

Doki Torres

𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮
Player
The front of my house is my family's house and you come here not once, not twice, but more than once to provoke our friends here and try to deceive our administrators, you should throw the previous version of the pov

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
By definition of rdm he should kill you for no reason but he gives you reason and asks you to break up in return for his provocation. if what you're doing is disobeying the warnings and staying there he has the right to shoot you as a result of the rules he has the right to kill you in the city with justification.

As if this is not enough, trying to deceive God causes very wrong and bad results for us servants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom