Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joey_Yeager
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Feb 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4APn4-6bzM

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Hello, as everyone knows, you banned me for putting a photo of cheats in my montage for 1 second in my YouTube video. I don't know how this is promoting cheats or provoking admins when my video is on a external site (YouTube) that people have to go to just to view/see it. I don't think one person ever has looked/watched my video and been like "oh I want to get cheats now" or anyone that has wanted to get cheats because of my videos. I would also like to mention there was 0 promotion or advertising of cheats other than the fact of a one second cheat photo as a joke. If I legitimately wanted to promote cheats or provoke admins I wouldn't do it the way I did it in that video. There was no promotion for cheats or anyone that was harmed or benefited from seeing the photo for one second. I also don't see why I would want to promote a cheat or want people to cheat when I play this server a lot and it would harm the server. There are worse videos out there of people actually promoting legit cheats and cheating publicly in their videos and harming servers. I just make videos/content for me to enjoy making and for others to enjoy watching. I have gotten many messages from people telling me that I am the reason they started playing grand because they saw my videos. My content arguable has brought more people to grand then you guys have ever realized and never been appreciated. I have been creating content on grand for 2 years and gotten over 200k views total doing so. I think I have said everything I have needed to say other than the fact that this will probably get denied no matter what I say or do. A lot of people asked when I will appeal or telling me I should appeal so I am giving them the chance they think I have. Peace

Two small examples in a short time of two people that have started cause of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom