Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ritesh Raj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2023
Time of violation
18:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SAT_5H-BTfM

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
It's not cheats so change the title to "Bug Abuse | 1525"
You have 6 hours to do so

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
WhatsApp_Image_2023-02-28_at_16.02.26.jpg

I am always using tone for my inbuild graphic card in setting on from my software recording
inbuilt my recording software is not for better to audio quality also I am using tone explain purple

Mark Moore

Player
Player
WhatsApp_Image_2023-02-28_at_16.02.26.jpg

I am always using tone for my inbuild graphic card in setting on from my software recording
inbuilt my recording software is not for better to audio quality also I am using tone explain purple
The only acceptable POVs are from Geforce Experience and AMD Adrenalin, you are using OBS or Gamebar to record which is not allowed, it does not matter why you use it.

Last edited:

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
The only acceptable POVs are from Geforce Experience and AMD Adrenalin, you are using OBS to record which is not allowed, it does not matter why you use it.
brother brother you mad ID you can't understand brother if explain purpose and xbox game pass is Kant record your display not for optimise your display recording only optimised to on gaming

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
The only acceptable POVs are from Geforce Experience and AMD Adrenalin, you are using OBS to record which is not allowed, it does not matter why you use it.
I am not using AMD software and GeForce now I'm using Xbox game bar recording

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
first my pure we check energies recording do on and YouTube video this check I am not playing RP

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
ID 1525 will receive punishment for Bug Abuse
However,

ID 62286 will receive punishment for Provoking & Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom