Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Aaron_Yeager
Administrators nickname
Senior_Admins
Date
May 13, 2021
Time
18:00
Proofs
none

Aaron_Millskillaz

Citizen
Player
I tried to make a TWINK after i got my first TWINK blocked by request as i did not want to play on there anymore, i tried to make another one with one of my emails and it said that was already an account (This i was unaware of) so then i went and made another account with another one of my emails. This in total adds up to 4 accounts that have been made with my IP and i would like to make the administration aware and ask that they all get blocked except from my main account ID 67 as i dont want to get banned for multiple accounts over a mistake. I have tried reaching out to multiple admins but none have responded.

The emails for the accounts that need blocking are:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Many Thanks,
Aaron

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
I see that you have 2 accounts in total with the emails that you mentioned. 2 accounts are allowed. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom