Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alperinyo Hergun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BLU35_M2YTo

JoseDelion

Player
Player
i got summoned to this post, here we are again topz simping for some bitch that wanted kasper a few days ago, homie has no shame in being a side ******, bro how long ago did you lose your way to the point you content on letting some fat bitch who lets her kids starve in the background as she plays the fucking video game all day play you?? i know it bothers you that shes getting her back blown out irl while you jerk ur pixel dickk off, even for a ****** thats a low standing noodle head, paisley your worried about the wrong thing yet again you bowling pin shapped bitch, patrick star body shapped bitch, flat faced pale faced fuck, eye brows doing the race in opposite directions having bitch, you seriously need to lay off the game and attend to your irl kids, you know the children that came out that flappy pussy you fucking nasty bitch? imagine sitting on a game while ur husband works all day and you cant even attend to your kids you fucking bimbo, nasty fat bitch neglets her kids, and the ****** is mentally fucked over his dead irl ****** friend, shits a sad day for rp

Meto Hergun

Player
Player
nice hiding your over lays were is your cross hair and i would like to no what you used to record i also have pov if needed like shown before above ^
i used nvidia GeForce Experience and also im not hiding any overlays + my crosshair is there if u cant see it i just take an ss from my pov for your blind members u can check up^^

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
for those who cant see my bodycam here it is again,
MMG_1.gif

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player

he said im taking no damage also take note at the end how fast he sees me and shoots though the vent and kills me but he crys over it still

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
i got summoned to this post, here we are again topz simping for some bitch that wanted kasper a few days ago, homie has no shame in being a side ******, bro how long ago did you lose your way to the point you content on letting some fat bitch who lets her kids starve in the background as she plays the fucking video game all day play you?? i know it bothers you that shes getting her back blown out irl while you jerk ur pixel dickk off, even for a ****** thats a low standing noodle head, paisley your worried about the wrong thing yet again you bowling pin shapped bitch, patrick star body shapped bitch, flat faced pale faced fuck, eye brows doing the race in opposite directions having bitch, you seriously need to lay off the game and attend to your irl kids, you know the children that came out that flappy pussy you fucking nasty bitch? imagine sitting on a game while ur husband works all day and you cant even attend to your kids you fucking bimbo, nasty fat bitch neglets her kids, and the ****** is mentally fucked over his dead irl ****** friend, shits a sad day for rp
you still cryin ? didnt you block me on discord cause you couldnt handle the heat ? your as sad as the **** head.... lmfaoo

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
one could say that its looking grim

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude the report at this time
Provide The POV Of Player ID 59488 Of Whole Event POV
You Have 6 Hours To Provide The POV
(If Failed To Provide
POV Receive A Punishment For Event Rule 1.7)

Shiesty Coeur

everything light
Player
greedy once said "it broke my heart when i found out, cause i wanted to marry paisley" you sad fuck, hahahaah . its light. i got your dream girl ? lmfaooooo your so sad its crazy. your juss a clown g. worthless piece of shit hahahahaah 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
greedy once said "it broke my heart when i found out, cause i wanted to marry paisley" you sad fuck, hahahaah . its light. i got your dream girl ? lmfaooooo your so sad its crazy. your juss a clown g. worthless piece of shit hahahahaah 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

THIS ONE MADE ME GIGGLE, why are you even talking on this post my guy, nobody likes ya facts ask around ur a nobody trying to be a somebody on a game.. talking about dream girls.. LMAO please reread and get a grip of your life JHEEZE

anyway

Dear admin id like to take this time and let you no that topz the person making comments calling me a worthless and a piece of S***
here,
he has really hurt my feelings
and is a nasty man
i will surely lose sleep over his words
this type of behavior should not be allowed from a professorial point of view
this uncalled toxic abuse
the comment he has made is verbal harassment, and off topic, and unprovoked,
i would like you to consider a punishment towards him on forums
otherwise i will be talking this up with higher admins myself to sort this problem
as i have made you aware,
clearly you can see me being abused, thank you

yours truly
Greedy money murder
MMG_1.gif

Last edited:

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
I can see his crosshair. Might be time for an eye exam :)
cant wait to come visit your new family house and throw a party for a good time

say hello to everyone,

you will see my cross-hairs no eye test needed

when you keep knocking the devils door, he will answer it.
but dont cry when he brings demons along with him

- GOD SAVE THERE SOULS -

dont you remember me helping you stop getting blocked and banned when u was bloods leader
now you wanna talk shit on my posts?

GOOD LUCK GRIM CYA ROUND :sneaky:😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom