Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tomm Harty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 28, 2023
Time of violation
23:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0d-USGwBwBM

jesse Smith

Player
Player
me and my buddy where out looking for mushrooms when our truck got stuck we called a cab and as we waited for it to come when ID:125736 killed me

SethMac

Player
Player
“Cus you was talkin too bout this place n how they got this, n they got this, n they got this”

cnyvs

Player
Player
i think there is a situation about take mushrooms probably they killed u because of this maybe before everything

Vui

Player
Player
“Cus you was talkin too bout this place n how they got this, n they got this, n they got this”
But he is not talking in game though? The in game mic didnt turn on when he speak those words.

jesse Smith

Player
Player
Nothing wrong was said at all the conversation you're hearing is a conversation between me and my wife that was a background conversation that my mic just picked up nothing was being said in game at that moment In fact when he kills me you can actually hear me tell my wife to hold on. And as far as a situation earlier we had no contact with that person at all so it was definitely just RDM they may have been butthurt that we got the mushroom or strawberries or whatever it may be that we was looking for at that time before them. but there was no role play there was no interaction at all therefore random death match.

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Player
Approved

ID 125736 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom