Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
No idea
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
1 Second
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4p44k9

Davie Highland

Player
Player
After robbing this guy i hit him by mistake by clicking off the screen in my pov as you can see.

He then said he would rape my mother thank god i wasn't streaming at the time...

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Also he's breaking Ghetto Rules 1.9 & RK.

"1.9 All gangmembers must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color | Demorgan 60 min"

"Revenge Killing (RK) - This is when a player who has fully died (or has been Player Killed) respawns and sets out to kill the person/people who killed them. This is not allowed because the player who died has no recollection/memory of the event happening."

If the admin checks the logs it would show this player dying at this exact area maybe 2 or 3 mins prior and then returning in a rental right away and engaging in a fight on the same people.

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 17223 will receive a punishment for breaking rules 3.2 and
  • As general rule 3.2 states, parents should never be mentioned in any of the chats. Additionally, player 17223 is breaking ghetto rules 1.9 as wearing gang color pants with no shirt is considered 50% gang color, not 51%.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Top Bottom