Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luv Jayden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2023
Time of violation
12:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEbfsisSs2U&ab_channel=juliomiller

LuvJayden

Player
Player
Ive been on the beach today this guy mercy kill me
also after i came again he start laughing that im donating money on the server (i dont get that joke because of donaters the server can keep exsit)
plus he said some mom joke
also he kept follow me all over the beach with a gun

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Ive been on the beach today this guy mercy kill me
also after i came again he start laughing that im donating money on the server (i dont get that joke because of donaters the server can keep exsit)
plus he said some mom joke
also he kept follow me all over the beach with a gun
Bruh my friend got banned for mom Jokes and appealed Alex Odd and it wasnt an issue cause he didnt insult the parent

Provoking

6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Last edited:

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
and at 00:47 video is cut of him insulting + recording program seems likely one that looks like OBS and thats a software u cant use + wrong ID given in info on top

LuvJayden

Player
Player
Lets be clear the software im using to record is nivdia geforce experience and there is nothing wrong with that
Second of all you are the guy who mercy kill so there is nothing wrong with the id .

Last edited:

LuvJayden

Player
Player
If you wanna report me report all good add a pov , say what you want to say , Don't make things up cause i aint useing obs to record pov.

Last edited:

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
If you wanna report me report all good add a pov , say what you want to say , Don't make things up cause i aint useing obs to record pov.
I stated that it’s a similar program to OBS and it is, and why are you lying that’s clearly not GeForce.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
IMG_0895.png

Nice id, on the pov bullets weren’t even on ur body ?

Last edited:

LuvJayden

Player
Player
I stated that it’s a similar program to OBS and it is, and why are you lying that’s clearly not GeForce.
The software im using to record pov is Geforce ; Filorma is a software that uploading the video plus make the size less bigg. Let an admin reply stop make things up theres nothing wrong with how i record and upload my pov .

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
The software im using to record pov is Geforce ; Filorma is a software that uploading the video plus make the size less bigg. Let an admin reply stop make things up theres nothing wrong with how i record and upload my pov .
Sure we ill see but it’s not GeForce 🥲😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom