Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Işık Altındiş
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT 3+
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Weekdays 3:00 PM - 9PM + (Changes), Weekends 7 AM - 9 PM
5. Average online per day: 6 Hours
6. Your Discord: Hone#9988
7. Your Nickname: Kirigaya Suguha
8. Your ID: 123478
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section but i am open to Crime Section as well.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?:
I have been in the server since a long time. I have been in some organizations such as FIB,LSPD,GOV,EMS,BALLAS,BLOODS. I have to say that i had fun while playing on the server, i made some friends, met people that i am calling them my brothers, now i would like to continue as an admin and gain many more experiences and make new friends.

2. What are your strengths?:
I can keep calm on chaotic situations.
I am an fast adapter.
I am a person that likes to help others.
Since my main language is Turkish i can help Turkish people that doesn't know english very well.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I am a fair person, i would give the punishment of every mistake which this might cause me to be hated/unliked by some people.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes, im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes, i am ready to sell my business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: None at current.

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Player
Rejected
you don't meet the criteria we are looking for at the moment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom