Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pranjal Gupta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2023
Time of violation
20:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xuV9d3uV4Sg

Mac Blade

Leader of unofficial org
After going over this footage myself you can clearly see from the time stamp 0:03 to 0:08 you can clearly see that he was not within the circle but yet just on the outside of it plus at the same time you can clearly hear one of the Bloods clearly saying we are out of the circle we are out of the circle you cannot do that plus also if you enlarge the bottom left hand corner where the map is showing and focus in on where the edge of the circle is you can clearly see that he is not within the circle at all but on the outside of it when he steps to the right and let's off three gunshots

JATT

Player
Player
After going over this footage myself you can clearly see from the time stamp 0:03 to 0:08 you can clearly see that he was not within the circle but yet just on the outside of it plus at the same time you can clearly hear one of the Bloods clearly saying we are out of the circle we are out of the circle you cannot do that plus also if you enlarge the bottom left hand corner where the map is showing and focus in on where the edge of the circle is you can clearly see that he is not within the circle at all but on the outside of it when he steps to the right and let's off three gunshots
check my pov carefully and look at map im in the circle second thing we r more aware as u see my friend saying we r not in the circle coz , he was behind me and when he came closer to me The upper side number increased like 3 bloods , but if u watch my pov when i got in the corner 1 blood showing upper side and look scrnsht i have shared for more clarity

JATT

Player
Player
even if u see vinod pov when i shot him see his Upper Side " 1 Blood street "

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
dude pov, if you look carefully, 1 gang member entered the circle on the right and shot at you, then other gang members enter and clash with you, you just have to look carefully so you can understand the situation, you don't understand, but I'm sure the admins will understand after careful examination.🙏
BROOOOO how u even still have the guts to talk after that pov lol one shot him and then everyone kept shooting LMAO ITS SOOOO CLEAR

Hamapesh

Player
Player
whats most amusing about all this is that he was silly enough to just stand in the open and that he was actually killed by USSS. GG.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected
no mass rule break (they were in circle)
however ID 41702 will be punished for meta-gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom