Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Beaulo Gravitas
Suspect ID
221031& 8853 &207147
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2023
Time of violation
17:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/p72gwjtN9Wg

Beaulo Gravitas

Player
Player
Alright so, who is this shooting and going out of the zone to abuse it? Obviously deceiving admins to get FIB a warning.
Also here is your comment incase u delete it or edit it. Cause u clearly stated "I was literally just sitting in my car doing nothing".
Idk what should i understand from this POV except You guys was shooting at me lol

Beaulo Gravitas

Player
Player
Alright so, who is this shooting and going out of the zone to abuse it? Obviously deceiving admins to get FIB a warning.
Also here is your comment incase u delete it or edit it. Cause u clearly stated "I was literally just sitting in my car doing nothing".
And btw why you ended you pov just keep going and show you guys was shooting outside lol
What do i expect from a agents dont know how to arrest people ...

kseniya

Player
Player
I think u can read this is demand. Also they’re not in event area they sent a demand u but you hit them with your car that’s why they can shoot u under
PC 3.6.1 failure to comply
PC 2.11.1 attempted murder by reckless driving

You are abusing event area (when I was fib we was in gang raid some people was abusing event area and admin said kill them ure outside zone or inside doesn’t matter.) If u think u are safe when u cross the border line u are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom