Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tosan Ashh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2023
Time of violation
22:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVdeFAAQTiQ

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
I was in the beach market to see what is going on there, and this guy come and point on me tizer for no reason, and ofc i got arrested cause i try to "run".
I dont have any stars i didnt do anything to anyone.
He's just using his power to get people arrested for no reason.
where is the RP?

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
I was in the beach market to see what is going on there, and this guy come and point on me tizer for no reason, and ofc i got arrested cause i try to "run".
I dont have any stars i didnt do anything to anyone.
He's just using his power to get people arrested for no reason.
where is the RP?
Maybe he was tracking someone that had stars on the pda. Then he has to ask everyone in the area for passport so he can know if they are the wanted one or not. If u try to run its failure to comply and failure to identify so he can arrest u

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Theres no rulebreaks in the video. He told u why he wanted to see ur passport. next time comply

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
Maybe he was tracking someone that had stars on the pda. Then he has to ask everyone in the area for passport so he can know if they are the wanted one or not. If u try to run its failure to comply and failure to identify so he can arrest u
He didnt ask me for passport. he just point on me and tell me get out of the car, cause im with gang car.
there is no RP in all this sitoution

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
He didnt ask me for passport. he just point on me and tell me get out of the car, cause im with gang car.
there is no RP in all this sitoution
Yeah brother but he has right to tell u to step out and show passport beacuse ur in same area as wanted criminal

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
if you was innocent you would step out the car and show your passport simple you running away makes it worst on you,

Would you run from cops IRL if they point tazers at you while you sit in a car?

no you wont, stop crying learn how to RP

In your Own POV he clearly states

"I am looking for a wanted criminal in the area, you tried to evade arrest so now your under arrest"

image.png

useless compliant

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player

if you was innocent you would step out the car and show your passport simple you running away makes it worst on you,

Would you run from cops IRL if they point tazers at you while you sit in a car?

no you wont, stop crying learn how to RP

In your Own POV he clearly states

"I am looking for a wanted criminal in the area, you tried to evade arrest so now your under arrest"

image.png

useless compliant
IRL cops will point on innocent guy tizer for no reason ? i dont think so. they will point gun/tizer when they know who is the crimanl 100%

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
Okey please let the admin just decide if im wrong or not. I'm done commenting here

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
IRL cops will point on innocent guy tizer for no reason ? i dont think so. they will point gun/tizer when they know who is the crimanl 100%
yes if your sitting in a car on a scene of a crime, Cops will ask you to step out of the car, if you refuse to step out the car they will taze you. Simple

Learn how to RP Before reporting for FailRP

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
in the US, where anyone can have a weapon, cops always have their lethal and less lethal ready, it's not hard to make a US cop pull a gun on you, usually, it takes around 3 seconds of not complying. Watch bodycam footages of real cops

itayhomo

Player
Player
all IN POV xD

you arrest him for no reason. in your pov you are not even looking for a criminal + you are telling him "I told you im looking for wanted criminal". you didnt say to him anything about it before

Frank.

Player
Player
you arrest him for no reason. in your pov you are not even looking for a criminal + you are telling him "I told you im looking for wanted criminal". you didnt say to him anything about it before
He didn’t give me a chance say anything he try to run away like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom