Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nox_chavo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2023
Time of violation
22:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1RanxEGUU

DaddyXoxo

Hustlers don’t stop they keep going
Player
That’s the most honest man on the server you reaching for god on this one LMAOOOO

Juwenn1

Player
Player
It's not clean bro, don't make it empty, you're abusing bugs, shut up and wait for God's decision.

noxx chavo

Player
Player
For the last time, at the end of the video, it looks like she's already Bug abused and shot my friend.

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
R.1daec50b8402a328fe26bb280dffddd5

Last edited:

Dae

Player
Player
For the last time, at the end of the video, it looks like she's already Bug abused and shot my friend.
get back to boot camp you inbred, if you're referring to "Maya Rosee" being killed by Salvatore Goodman - ID "357", Then instead of using your eyes, use that 95k ID hearing and IQ to figure out RIFLE SHOTS and REVOLVER SHOTS happened exactly when your "goofy ahh friend"
was killed, and stfu you 95k and 69k ids, how you still a higher id than my en1 account, me personally i would learn how to get some bitches. P.S i know you cant even read so translate you gremlin.

Juwenn1

Player
Player
get back to boot camp you inbred, if you're referring to "Maya Rosee" being killed by Salvatore Goodman - ID "357", Then instead of using your eyes, use that 95k ID hearing and IQ to figure out RIFLE SHOTS and REVOLVER SHOTS happened exactly when your "goofy ahh friend"
was killed, and stfu you 95k and 69k ids, how you still a higher id than my en1 account, me personally i would learn how to get some bitches. P.S i know you cant even read so translate you gremlin.
shut up and wait for god's decision

Loonyx

Player
Player
Can somebody explain me what exactly this goofy boy called bug abuse? A watched this video 20 times and still do not understand. Or is it a normal practice to load random clips to the form and write "all in pov" to force admins fuck with this shit? 💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom