Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Torpeda Magadan
Administrators nickname
Kevin LeBlanc
Date
Jun 27, 2021
Time
03:47
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3270/

Barisow

Player
Player
Hello,
I believe that I was faulty dermorganed for this thread https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3270/. By looking at the evidence provided by the victim you can clearly see that FEAR-RP rule wasn't broken. In the video that was provided you can only clearly hear " YOUR TIME IS UP" this does not say anything or demand. This is misleading and not sufficient demand by anyone to be threatening or feared. By the time when the robbers approached me, my engine vehicles engine was on. As soon as I saw them trying to pull over I started to wheel spin and accelerate and escape from them. Also the person who shot at me whilst I was escaping, he should of being punished for breaking the Deathmatching rule shooting without sufficient demands, because literally no demands were given to me. For example "get out of your car or you will be dead (this is just an example, what they could of said). Instantly I would of listened to given demands if the weapons were pointed at me.

Also I believe " 6.20 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" " This rule needs to be changed, because it's not realistic. In the real life situation you would always try to do everything to escape even if you are getting chased by 50 people in 20 cars as examples. I understand when the guns are pointed at you and you are stationary with your engine off you must comply. But being chased would bring more RP than compared to the rule now "You are driving on a road, your vehicles speed is 200km/h and somehow you manage to hear demands driving this fast this is not realistic, demands should be only sufficient if you are stationary or if the vehicles is moving only less than 50km/h that's just an example. Overall at the end of the day this rule is considered by admins, and I'm not the one who chooses the rules in this case I'm just suggesting the better innovation for everyone by changing the FEAR-RP rule a little differently.

If you decide that I'm not guilty and I was faulty sent to demorgan, may you please as a refund give me some sort of compensation for (120mins in demorgan).

Thank you very much for reading this 😜

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

You very clearly violated General Rules 6.20: During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming". You were not punished for FearRP. As MULTIPLE members of the Unofficial Organization were surrounding you, and you drove away as if nothing was happening. This will fall under "Power Gaming" as defined by General Rule 6.20. They had no time to even give you demands as you drove away immediately as they approached you. I am not exactly sure what you are complaining about, but that will be up to the Curator of Administration to decide.

Please wait for a reply from the Curator of the Administration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom