Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Faisal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
4. Average online per day
5-7 hours depending on days
5. Your Discord
Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Your Nickname
Faisal Fritz
7. Your ID

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in city for more then 6 months and in which for 5 moths I have been in National Guard serving the people in city and maintaining law and order. I really love to help people and try my best to do whatever I can for them. By becoming admin I want to help the whole city, help the people to improve there RP, help new people to better understand the rules of city and I want to make this server one of the best and enjoying server for everyone. I want to share my experience with everyone to help them out.

2. What are your strengths?
Strengths:
1: Soft And Kind Hearted
2: Love to help everyone
3: Always available for everyone in any situation
4: Always ready to listen everyone to get everyone perspective about situation then make the decision
5: Quick at learning
6: I always try to give my best at everything
7: I am a programmer and love to do coding but still learning and improving myself each day

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Weakness:
1: Sometimes get angry a little bit quick
2: Sometimes easily believe everyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but I don't have any business.

Gojo

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Faisal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
5. Your Discord
Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Your Nickname
Faisal Fritz
7. Your ID

Additional information:

I have been in city for more then 6 months and in which for 5 moths I have been in National Guard serving the people in city and maintaining law and order. I really love to help people and try my best to do whatever I can for them. By becoming admin I want to help the whole city, help the people to improve there RP, help new people to better understand the rules of city and I want to make this server one of the best and enjoying server for everyone. I want to share my experience with everyone to help them out.

Strengths:
4: Always ready to listen everyone to get everyone perspective about situation then make the decision
7: I am a programmer and love to do coding but still learning and improving myself each day

Weakness:

Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
zod be

zack

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Faisal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
5. Your Discord
Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Your Nickname
Faisal Fritz
7. Your ID

Additional information:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Yes!

Perfect for an admin

gokul

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Faisal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
5. Your Discord
Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Your Nickname
Faisal Fritz
7. Your ID

Additional information:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Yes!

gokul

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Faisal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
5. Your Discord
Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Your Nickname
Faisal Fritz
7. Your ID

Additional information:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Yes!

jodd

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Big Big boy becoming an admin now!!! definitely one of the best for the job!! A man who can be responsible and put much work!!! Big up to Faisal becoming administrator!!!

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Approved!!

You have an admin assistant interview at 19:30 ST 08/1/2022 Please join the VC 15 mins before the interview starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom